Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Middle Easterners are the bottom of the barrel

Are you trolling? Nobody likes terrorists.

When a girl sees a slightly scary looking middle eastern guy, she thinks oh he looks dangerous, which will make her more attracted to the guy.

Last edited:
Wrong, according to the actual SMV hierarchy, curries stand just above the aussie abbos:

horse >>> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black >>> white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> arab >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes, baboon, chimp, gorilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curries > aboriginals.

When a girl sees a slightly scary looking middle eastern guy, she thinks dangerous terrorist, which will make her more attracted to the guy.
Except none of that is true and we are unwanted. We are considered uncompetible with the western society and dangerous.

He's blue eyed and totally white skin with brown hair. He's 100% white.
i think hes the type that is trolling/LARPing but deep down is a little insecure about their looks

i think hes the type that is trolling/LARPing but deep down is a little insecure about their looks
>a little insecure
I HATE my looks because it gets me NOWHERE.

Except none of that is true and we are unwanted. We are considered uncompetible with the western society and dangerous.

It’s like how you can be a perfectly nice black guy. But if you just LOOK like a thug it will get you more girls.

>a little insecure
I HATE my looks because it gets me NOWHERE.
so why are u trolling? its forgiveable if u are low iq like gambler, otherwise u cannot be taken seriosuly if u are 100% white with 0 semetic features and claim arab ancestry

bosniaks arent arabs

so why are u trolling? its forgiveable if u are low iq like gambler, otherwise u cannot be taken seriosuly if u are 100% white with 0 semetic features and claim arab ancestry

bosniaks arent arabs
I never said I was Arab. I said I am Middle Easterner and that is just as bad. Bosnia is at least in fucking Europe. Where I come from is the heart of the fucking Middle East.

I never said I was Arab. I said I am Middle Easterner and that is just as bad. Bosnia is at least in fucking Europe. Where I come from is the heart of the fucking Middle East.
what part of MENA(middle east north africa) are u from? inb4 georgia

what part of MENA(middle east north africa) are u from? inb4 georgia
Well yeah look at the fucking wikipedia map and you well see Georgia is in fucking Asia.

Tbh you’re probably right. I’m a curry/kebab mix and when I’ve let my beard grow I’ve actually had people physically JUMP after turning around and seeing me. :/ I’m probably just coping with the whole attractive thing. People just see you a terrorist. It’s pretty upsetting really.

Georgia has nothing to do with either theof Middle East or sandniggers (Arabs/Jews), which you claimed to be.

Curries are just seen as a joke, us Arabs are actually hated and feared.
In my country you see a lot of alpha Arabs who always have lots of girls. The real bottom is for Indians, I never see them with hot white girls.

In my country you see a lot of alpha Arabs who always have lots of girls. The real bottom is for Indians, I never see them with hot white girls.
Which country is it?

Which country is it?
The Netherlands. Most refugees > 80% here are young males from Syria.

Even they have girlfriends or hook ups. They got a free home (mostly in a good location) and money from the government.

Even they have girlfriends or hook ups. They got a free home (mostly in a good location) and money from the government.
Unreal

Yes, I am from Geogia, northern Middle East.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cope, I live here too, never seen a single refugee.

Arabs>Curries>Abos
Depend, if they're alpha, tall and good shape there will be succes. But they need to compensate some with game.

But Europe is much different than US, if you have game you will have succes.

Depend, if they're alpha, tall and good shape there will be succes. But they need to compensate some with game.

But Europe is much different than US, if you have game you will have succes.
>Game
I hope you're trolling boyo.
Curries are less hated than us.
They're seen as memes like "open bobs."

Tbh you’re probably right. I’m a curry/kebab mix and when I’ve let my beard grow I’ve actually had people physically JUMP after turning around and seeing me. :/ I’m probably just coping with the whole attractive thing. People just see you a terrorist. It’s pretty upsetting really.
You should grow a beard even if it won't make females like you, all the greatest arabs had beards.
saddam-hussein-9347918-1-402.jpg
5494cd4e48fb9_khalid_ibn_al_walid.jpg
225px-Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back