Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Middle East and certain parts of Africa are now the last enclaves of patriarchy on Earth

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
That's eerie.

Too bad these countries are not very pleasant to live in. Even the United Arabic Emirates don't have drinkable tap water, and I wouldn't want to live where there is a scorching sun all day long.

That's eerie.

Too bad these countries are not very pleasant to live in. Even the United Arabic Emirates don't have drinkable tap water, and I wouldn't want to live where there is a scorching sun all day long.

In Morocco you can have a decent life if you have enough money.

SUUUURE, the developped world is 2 time better. But i'd rather have a life in Morocco with a femoid than a life in Europa/USA alone.

That's eerie.

They will be remembered as the last places men stood as men.

In Morocco you can have a decent life if you have enough money.

SUUUURE, the developped world is 2 time better. But i'd rather have a life in Morocco with a femoid than a life in Europa/USA alone.
What about crime, food safety, air pollution, electricity grid, hospitals?

bring their values here....leave their men there....because I said so

Hospitals are utter crap in Morocco, you need to be rich and have money in order to go to private hospitals which have better services. Food is oke and safety is generally good however there is crime in major cities like Casablanca and Rabat, you could get robbed by a teenager with a fucking sword on your neck. Electricity is good and the internet is even better than Europe.

Crime = Equal or better to Europe/North America. I constantly walk alone at 1 or 2 PM and never had a single problem in my whole life. obviously there are some dangerous part at night in some cities, like in every country.
Food safety : Absolutely no problem.

Air pollution : No problem, except in some parts of Casablanca.

Electricity grid : Absolutely no problem, first world level if you live in the big cities.

Hospitals : Public hospitals are shiiit, but private hospitals are good, it's only for some very complicated operations that you need to travel to Europe.

Morocco isn't afghanistan lol.

Hospitals are utter crap in Morocco, you need to be rich and have money in order to go to private hospitals which have better services. Food is oke and safety is generally good however there is crime in major cities like Casablanca and Rabat, you could get robbed by a teenager with a fucking sword on your neck. Electricity is good and the internet is even better than Europe.
I must be subconsciously racist, because I fear something bad eventually happening to me living in the middle of poor Muslims. What is the mainstream viewpoint on stealing from infidels? Aren't we considered lesser beings than Muslims?

Yeah but private hospitals don't cost the same as in the US.

With a decent salary you won't have a problem as you'd use affortable private hospitals, unless you have some rare genetic disease.

I live in Rabat and never suffered (nor most of my male friends) from the slightest crime, and i walk alone at night. It's not more dangerous than cities in the US or Europe. I'm not saying criminiality doesn't exist, but Rabat/Casablanca aren't more dangerous than Paris for MALES.

I must be subconsciously racist, because I fear something bad happening to me living in the middle of poor Muslims. What is the mainstream viewpoint on stealing from infidels? Aren't we considered lesser beings than Muslims?

Dude, again Morocco isn't Saudi Arabia. You seem to have twisted ideas about Morocco lol.

Watch some videos ... we have some cities like Marrakech full of tourists, lot of westerners and chinese workers also in Rabat/Casablanca, the only really bad experiences you'll read is about women being harassed.

People would either love you for being european/american, or don't give a shit, but you won't be harassed for that.

There is raaare occurences every 5 years where a jew is attacked, and 2 terrorist attacks in the last 12 years. Not any more dangerous than the USA or France or Germany for westerners.

Last edited:
I don't want patriarchy I want a waifu.

India - Sati is still a thing, dowries are still a thing, women are aborted in masses by angry fathers wanting a son
Kyrgyzstan (and probably all of central asia)- Bride Kidnapping is a socially accepted norm here
Indonesia - Sharia law is the norm here
Malaysia - Same, sharia law is the norm

That's eerie.

Cope, get a britta filter if you don't want to drink the tap water.