Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The middle class (normies) is dying

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Soon there will be no middle class, no normies. There will only be Incel (95% of men) and Chad (5% of men).

As with everything women are to blame for this. If they wouldnt flock to Chads who then stops working because whats the point and rich guys who then just hoard as much money as possible to attract more women everyone would work their fair share and get paid enough.

Soon there will be no middle class, no normies. There will only be Incel (95% of men) and Chad (5% of men).
I'd say that it already is so, there are the sexual winners(chad) and the losers(incels). Most normies are just underachieving betabuxxing incels.

1992BDE0 2526 49C4 8F31 13AB5802BBA7

You can blame the (((higher ups))) for that

Doubt it. There will always be the failed normies and average beta bux joe around, as long as they receive female attention and have access to their indulgence of pointless media they will always be contempt with their sad joke lives. Blue pilled and oblivious to the world around them. Never stepping out of line and never dropping below it. Get it through your head that this demented joke world we live in now isn't going anywhere at all and it will never get better.

I see a bleak future for society with the current trends. I expect turmoil to start boiling over around 2030 - 2040 in the west.

Like someone said before me it can all be traced back to foids being stupid.

As with everything women are to blame for this. If they wouldnt flock to Chads who then stops working because whats the point and rich guys who then just hoard as much money as possible to attract more women everyone would work their fair share and get paid enough.

I hope society collapse very soon