Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The "mewing" wave of hopeless incels and ugly women [2018-2019]

G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Lately so many younger teens and incel kids are looking for any kind of help, many of them started to religiously mew and post on r ortho, lookism, the great work etc. or just post on youtube / record mewing videos in general. One thing these people don't uderstand is that this won't save their looks, it won't help them. This is the biggest modern cope of all time, especially now that is going mainstream.

I've been very involved in mewing and PSL scene for years, way, way back when this was all undeground and under the radar in 2014-2015 and when Mike Mew himself was visiting us on Sluthate. I've been mewing for years with perfect form, correct swallowing, sleeping, chewing, you name it, completely obssessed with it and with dedication to improve my looks. Changes? Literally so small that you won't even notice them if you're not projecting your hopes and being biased.

In the beginning of this journey I was convinced that I'm seeing great changes back in 2014 and 2015, like most of these kids are now, but the reality was, there were none. In my "results" videos or pictures I was either getting footage from different angles and lighting and my face was not in exactly the same position as last before pics, and even a mm of different angle can give you a completely different look on photos or videos, completely different. I see so many pics today claiming "improvement" and it reminds me so much of my younger self and the old PSL scene, it's just angles and lighting (puberty growth in case of younger kids, they were supposed to grow anyway).

The only thing that ever helped me was gymceling and having lower bodyfat, my face and bones were more visible and I definitely looked better, it was not angles or cope lighting like in my experiences with "mewing results", people noticed my fitter looks and less pudgy face and openly said that to me, that never happened with mewing, and mind you I was not fat at all when I was mewing hardcore years ago, not at all.

So why am I writing this? Well, as an oldcel that went through this same phase years back with older PSL members, I'm feeling sorry for these young incels of today and also for women as well, unironically. Many ugly women with recessed faces are starting to mew as well which is another main reason why this is becoming mainstream and so popular. Unfortunatley, it won't help them, it doesn't work.

Biggest argument for mewing is how our ancestors and people that lived without technology had no crooked teeth and they were eating harder foods etc. Exactly, so to get back to that we would need generations and generations of people living "the old way", being active, chewing harder foods, living completely different lifestyles and fucking / giving birth. It would take at least few generations to get back to that.

In all of my years on PSL forums with hardcore autistically obsessed looksmaxers that mewed twice as hard as incels and ugly women of today, I have never seen a legit result, not even once. Most of pictures were cope, angles, lighting, jutting clenching, atrophied muscles from chewing, different poses etc. I did the same thing back then and many praised my results, but little did they know that I was frauding like most of us because I needed something in my life, some sort of hope and life fuel that I can look better, that I can shorten my face, get better jawline, eye support, cheekbones, straighter teeth or wider palate, so I convinced myself that I'm improving and that all that was working for me, but it never did, it was all placebo and cope, an illusion.

With all that being said, mewing is nothing new in it's basic form. Dentists have palate widening devices for years and years, they are also always suggesting to swallow properly and not touch your teeth with your tounge to prevent crooked teeth etc. This is nothing new, it's been known for years. If you're a subhuman mouthbreather or somebody that fucked his teeth up with his tounge, yes, that can do damage, but mewing won't fix it. In years of PSL mewing scene there were never any visible results of teeth getting better and more straight, just mmmmmm of improvement, invisible cope that we all needed to prevent killing ourselves so early in our lives.

One thing I'm glad about is, at least Mike Mew is earning some money now from donations and patreon, I remember back then when he used to come on Sluthate amd try to gain popularity from oldcel incel generations. I'm happy for him not because mewing works and because it's a hidden technique that goverment and (((they))) don't want you to know about, but because it can prevent further crooking of teeth if you're aware of your tounge and breathing through your nose.

That's it, for that it's useful. But for fixing teeth and gaining better bones and looks? Nope, it's never going to work and you'll never see any results that are not cope, take it from old incel PSLer that saw thousands of threads on this and 0 valid significant results.

On the other hand; roids and gymcelling = instant results.

At the end of the day genetics will always triumph. I know so many strong boned women and men that have parents with great bone structure, very rarely I see strong boned parents with subhuman children. When I do, yes, it's because they mouthbreated and fucked their teeth up with their tounge, so they basically wasted their potential, potential of their parents. Will mewing fix this? No. Could mewing have prevented this? Yes. If a child of subhuman parents grows with mewing and perfect posture will they grow extremely better bones compared to their subhuman parents? No they won't, genetics will still win and they will only be less subhuman still without great bones but just less subhuman and with less medical problems, it's really simple, but it takes years and years of autistic experience on this subject to get a conclusion.

TLDR; cope is becoming mainstream in 2019 for both men and women, we are realizing as a society how supreme people with strong bones are and why most of models, actors and celebs have those looks, we are finally aware and blackpilled as a society so now old incel techniques like mewing are becoming popular years later, because those same normies of today that are subhuman like we were back in the day, need hope and comfort that their looks and bones can get better and closer to those of actors, models and celebs, but they can't and they will find out about this in 5-6 years like we, incels of old did.

Mewing is not becoming mainstream, the only thing that is becoming mainstream is our general public blackpill realization that people with strong bones are genetically supreme humans and boneless cucks are inferior, hence mewing is alive again, need for hope and comfort, a change, for new generation of blackpilled subhumans. A vicious cycle that will repeat itself in years to come.

St. Mike Mew save us

it's a cope tbh. no one ever got results from it jfl.
wonder how much people make from promoting this jfl

Giphy 1

Brutally legit
Mewing has to be the biggest internet troll ive ever witnessed

The only thing that ever helped me was gymceling and having lower bodyfat, my face and bones were more visible and I definitely looked better, it was not angles or cope lighting like in my experiences with "mewing results", people noticed my fitter looks and less pudgy face and openly said that to me
This. It's the only kind of looksmaxxing worth doing if you're not already legit 10% bf with some muscle to not look too skinny.
inb4 some delusional skinnyfat 16% body fat fag claims he's already sub10% bf and it didn't help him
I understand very low bf% doesn't help everyone, but if you have a roundish face and soft features, it will definitely help.

it's a cope tbh. no one ever got results from it jfl.
wonder how much people make from promoting this jfl

Yep, and the same people who claim they got a sharper jaw from doing it just got a botox.

>relaxed posture, forward neck, purposefully relaxing his entire face and posture, open mouth
That's not permanent bone change, he's just trying hard in the second photo and actually actively thinking about proper tongue posture. He's also jutting a bit and his neck is much straighter which pulls the skin tight. In the first photo his upper and bottom teeth are too far apart because his entire jaw is relaxed.

You dumb fucking coping faggot.

Mewing will never permanently change your bones. Mewing is about actively thinking about your mouth posture. Basically, don't relax your face like a mouthbreathing retard.

Mewers who post photos are jutting, clenching and some post before and after puberty photos, lower body fat % etc.
Many purposefully completely relax their face like a faggot in the "before."

Last edited:
>relaxed posture, forward neck, purposefully relaxing his entire face and posture, open mouth
That's not permanent bone change, he's just trying hard in the second photo and actually actively thinking about proper tongue posture. He's also jutting a bit and his neck is much straighter which pulls the skin tight. In the first photo his upper and bottom teeth are too far apart because his entire jaw is relaxed.

You dumb fucking coping faggot.
Did i said anything about how it works? No.
Shut the fuck up then.

Mewing seems like hogwash to me.

Did i said anything about how it works? No.
Shut the fuck up then.
You implied it by posting that jutting twink faggot. Don't be a reddit fuck. You know what you meant with that photo.
Fags like you piss me off.
>I din't say that, though teehee
You didn't say it, but you meant it. You believe mewing works otherwise you wouldn't have posted that photo.

Listen dumb cunt, you implied by posting that jutting twink faggot.
Did i say anything about it? No. Thats just your perspective.
Btw im really sorry for being rude, i was angry bec. of something unrelated.

Did i say anything about it? No. Thats just your perspective.
Btw im really sorry for being rude, i was angry bec. of something unrelated.
So you just posted that cope photo for what reason? Get the fuck out of here, you reddit spamming coping soy cunt. I don't give a shit that you're sorry, bitch. I'm not, go back to reddit and spam there.
>bro I didn't say mewing works, I just posted this photo for no reason bro you decide if it works xDD
Dumb cunt.

So you just posted that cope photo for what reason? Get the fuck out of here, you reddit spamming fucking soy cunt.
What? Its not just mewing, i know. Yeah i wasnt that serious.

This is just so fucking gay and pathetic. This is the kind of thread that makes me want to leave. Especially the pathetic terminology. Wtf is "mewing". Fucking stupid.

This is just so fucking gay and pathetic. This is the kind of thread that makes me want to leave. Especially the pathetic terminology. Wtf is "mewing". Fucking stupid.
Mewing is actively thinking about your mouth posture and you have to do it for the rest of your life. It's often uncomfortable to maintain and it's not a natural mouth position for people with recessed chins, overbites etc.
It doesn't permanently change anything. You can't just mew for 6 months and then stop mewing and go back to having a relaxed/natural mouth posture. Men with good bones, jaw, chin etc. and naturally good mouth posture don't actively think about it, it's how their face is when it's completely relaxed.

Many coping faggots think mewing will change their bones. This is absolutely not possible and it's cope.

Mewing is actively thinking about your mouth posture and you have to do it for the rest of your life. It's often uncomfortable to maintain and it's not a natural mouth position for people with recessed chins, overbites etc.
It doesn't permanently change anything. You can't just mew for 6 months and then stop mewing and go back to having a relaxed/natural mouth posture. Men with good bones, jaw, chin etc. and naturally good mouth posture don't actively think about it, it's how their face is when it's completely relaxed.

Many coping faggots think mewing will change their bones. This is absolutely not possible and it's cope.

I think I actually used to do this back when I was 16, before I knew there was a name for it. I used to have an overbite combined with over sized nose. My overbite has been corrected, but only a hammer and chisel will correct my nose.

I got braces from the dentist (maxillo facial it was called) and that gave me a mewing posture.

You can even see it in some photographs I have of the time. I really didn't know there was even a name for it.

JFL at anyone thinks mewing eventually becomes comfortable/natural. You think Brad Pitt actively thinks about his mouth posture? Go to your bathroom right now and look at yourself in the mirror. Relax your subhuman face completely, the way it would be before you ever heard of mewing. No clenching, no jutting, no pushing the tongue on the roof, none of that coping shit. Completely relax it.
That's how you look, it's how your bones are and no amount of mewing will ever give you permanently better bones and looks when your face is completely relaxed.

Mewing and jutting/clenching is sometimes legit because it makes your lower third look better, but it's inherently uncomfortable and you have to do it at all times when around other people.
Mewing is also useless when you're alone or sleeping. It does nothing, it's only useful as a way to instantly look better. It's like squintmaxxing.

Last edited:
Biggest argument for mewing is twins studies by John Mew where he treated one brother with braces and other with mewing and the mewer one was a bit better looking. Mewing works on children, not adults.

it's pretty sad, and its whole hearted embrace without even the slightest evidence for its validity is proof of how desperate a lot of us are. Just like people in the past dealt with the hopeless condition of death that surrounded them at every awaken second by turning to the superstition of religion, so too do people now turn to the various superstitious aspects of looksmaxxing to deal with the hopeless condition of genetic determinism, fueled and accelerated by foids' ever increasing standards.