Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The MetGala is truly the most Pro Captialist thing i have ever seen

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
I didnt pay much attention to it, so i decided to watch cuz fucking braindead neurotypicals love gala's (Fuckin deserved to get their brains blown out)
and i am almost digusted by the amount of wealth and degeneracy, you have the bitch from Wednesday being a fakie little bitch, you have everyone one else being as fake as shit as possible and my god i hate the fact that rich satanic pedo's come over to fucking mog on us, fuck them, we should rob and pillage them for their wealth and keep it to ourselves, cuz fuck watching rich celebs
They arent human, they arent like us mere mortals, they are the most pathetic group of people i have seen, selling and cashing out for money and pretending to be models, fuck them, fuck them so hard my god i wished i could fucking strike them at the gala, i hate the Met Gala, It is the most capitalistic dystopian shit i have ever seen, it makes me wanna read theory even harder than before, i want to smack them with the book of communism, i hate the beaner bitch that went there aswell, i fuckin loathe that bitch, i bet she's getting chad's cock on a constant basis, i hate everyone who attended that fucking show, i want to watch it no more, it is digusting and pathetic to watch, why normie assholes love this shit while they continue to make our lives hell is beyond me and i want nothing to do with it, fuckin neurotypicals, fucking neurotypical pieces of shits, whacking them with a baseball bat is good countermeasure if they talk shit to you.

Give me the money

What is a metgala

The what gala?

I look at the pictures when its over to see what kind of demonic faggotry they're pushing.

Of course all the NPCs in the comments literally worshipping these people "omg i'm on my knees for her!!!" -- actual comment

Of course all the NPCs in the comments literally worshipping these people "omg i'm on my knees for her!!!" -- actual comment

They need their brains fried man

Based, fuck celebs and all the other cocksuckers in that business. Literally any random manual worker anywhere in the world works harder in a day than any of those rich-for-nothing nepo baby fucks will work in their entire lives combined. If this weren't such a fucking clown world, those bitches would once again be considered the same as literal prostitutes just as they were in the Roman Empire.

They need their brains fried man