Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Metamorphosis is a Reminder That Existence is Largely What Others think of Us

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
You are alone in this world and your value is only what you can provide for yourself and others. 

Once you are no longer of value to others they eagerly await your withdrawal or death and look upon you with disgust. 

Existence is harsh and you are not alone in this reality. We all will experience it just as we all will experience death. 

8char

IdealMaxilla said:
You are alone in this world and your value is only what you can provide for yourself and others. 

Once you are no long of value to others they eagerly await your withdrawal or death and look upon you with disgust. 

Existence is harsh and you are not alone in this reality we all will experience it, as we all will experience death. 

8char

Brutal thread. 

Which is why you should never bother yourself with what other think but only focus on yourself.

IdealMaxilla said:

Once you are no longer of value to others they eagerly await your withdrawal or death and look upon you with disgust. 

Existence is harsh and you are not alone in this reality. We all will experience it just as we all will experience death. 

8char

what does 8char mean? I see it quite often

I remember reading that in English, sad shit

existence is nauseating, hence my nick