Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The merits of being an ugly and undesirable man

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
When someone’s being “nice” to me or plays pretend at being my friend, I just know instantly there’s something off. I know they either:

A) Want something of me.

Very typical. My “friends” used to do it all the time back in school. They often expect me to pave the way for their own comfort or NOT commit to whatever they’ve deemed undesirable by their own.

B) Intend to harm me.

For whatever purpose. Since I’ve never hurt a fly my whole life, it’s 99.9% of the time out of their own volition, and they do it purely because it validates them and makes them feel better. I’m ugly, short, and beyond lonely. You won’t find an easier target than me. Even during childhood I was mercilessly bullied and not once did I fight back or harm anyone.

Never again

It’s impossible to be on an unassailable guard all the time but I’m getting better and better at it as time goes by. One instance of someone acting kind and I’m immediately on the lookout for something fishy. Substantiated with evidence, I’m always on the spot with it too.

A) Want something of me.

Very typical. My “friends” used to do it all the time back in school. They often expect me to pave the way for their own comfort or NOT commit to whatever they’ve deemed undesirable by their own.
With very few exceptions, all of my friendships were either me being the comical relief of some normie clique or exactly what you described, people wanting stuff from me. As soon as you step up and stop being exactly what such "friends" want you to be, the "friendship" is quickly over.

I cut off like half a dozen friends this year alone and I have 0 regrets. I just wish I could have done it decades ago.

B) Intend to harm me.

For whatever purpose. Since I’ve never hurt a fly my whole life, it’s 99.9% of the time out of their own volition, and they do it purely because it validates them and makes them feel better. I’m ugly, short, and beyond lonely. You won’t find an easier target than me. Even during childhood I was mercilessly bullied and not once did I fight back or harm anyone.
Typical human cowardice and selfishness. I'm sorry you had to go through it, I went through the same.

It’s impossible to be on an unassailable guard all the time but I’m getting better and better at it as time goes by. One instance of someone acting kind and I’m immediately on the lookout for something fishy. Substantiated with evidence, I’m always on the spot with it too.
I live in a place whose culture is very indirect so just being direct and learning how to say "no" quickly and clearly to people's faces already did wonders to my life. Also, I'm old and bald so I notice people don't care about me nearly as much in general anymore. I went from being the bully-able depressed youngster to some faceless background character.

I agree, i think you become much more intuitive and weary of manipulation

IMHO, nobody's ugly.

Were not in the top 15 percent.

The weak are fair game for normie scum.
One normie will crush you then another normie will come to your defence but it's only to fool you that they don't all hate you and to make you believe that you have a saviour and that you should be grateful.