Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mere fact that incels exist debunks the bluepill, how can there still be bp incels-in-denial?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
No one can deny that females are more hypergamous, lookist and materialist than ever, incels really exist worldwide (doesn't matter the number), lot of normies nowadays have to downdate, esp. in Jewrope and Burgerland so how can there still be bluepilledcels? :worryfeels:

how can there still be bluepilledcels?
the average person is programmed since birth to worship foids by their parents, the media, their school and everywhere else

the average person is programmed since birth to worship foids by their parents, the media, their school and everywhere else
:society:people with :society:brains.

No one can deny that females are more hypergamous, lookist and materialist than ever, incels really exist worldwide (doesn't matter the number), lot of normies nowadays have to downdate, esp. in Jewrope and Burgerland so how can there still be bluepilledcels? :worryfeels:
No, normies would say it's because we have a "bad personality". What they don't realize is we haven't always been this way. We've already tried all their bluepilled/redpilled advice but it didn't work, which is what led us to the blackpill and being the people we are.

Because people don’t like outwardly saying that they aren’t happy and they are fucked no matter what they do. Having poor mental health or a bad situation draws ridicule and having no options to solve it is depressing as fuck

No, normies would say it's because we have a "bad personality". What they don't realize is we haven't always been this way. We've already tried all their bluepilled/redpilled advice but it didn't work, which is what led us to the blackpill and being the people we are.
I DO have a good personality generally. Normies are the ones that do 99% of the crime. They (normies and females) just never give me a chance :lul::lul: They are the evil ones

Give 'em a couple years. Men will surely respond in the mid '20s (I fucking hope.)

Give 'em a couple years. Men will surely respond in the mid '20s (I fucking hope.)
Nah, everything will just get worser and worser, females' damands bigger and bigger, crazier and crazier

Nah, everything will just get worser and worser, females' damands bigger and bigger, crazier and crazier
Sure, up to a point. But I've got a feeling that men are gonna be more :redpill: or :blackpill: before the :bluepill: global warming BS kicks in.

Sure, up to a point. But I've got a feeling that men are gonna be more :redpill: or :blackpill: before the :bluepill: global warming BS kicks in.
Nah, that's just a wishful thinking. Cucks will stay cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back