Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The mere existence of sex ed creates incels

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I´m against sex ed, why? Because it teaches us that sex is an expectation which turns into entitlement (rightfully so) The existence of sex education presupposes than being sexless is an abnormality. Sex then is an expectation: something fundamental for the biographical development of the individual.

What´s funny is that incelphobes tend to support sex ed while simultaneously affirming that "incels are just entitled to sex." Yes? It's this false sense of expectation that sex ed creates which later derives in a logic of sexual entitlement. Our entire society is built under the premise that sex is something that you eventually are going to achieve. Institutions like marriage, sharing condoms to college students, the existence of sex ed: all of them presuppose the native view that everyone, eventually ,is going to have sex. And now, you silly incelphobe, asks why incels feel entitled to sex?

The main difference between me (as an incel) and you (as an incelphobe) is that you´re sexually successful while i´m not. In the end, we are both sexually entitled since we were raised in a society that teaches us to think about sex as something expectable.

And incelphobic w*men who say that "sex is not that important": fuck you fucking whore (lol). Society still values female virginity (while devaluing male virginity). Moreover, w*men are not as sexually driving as guys are, so please, shut the fuck up and have some "empathy" (yeah sure, hahaha).

Agreed, sex ed should be optional for this first reason you gave

the mere existence of the rape crime culture has created thousands generations of incel humans men

sex ed more like chad ed or foid ed

Being human is enough expectation and entitlement for sex tbh
It‘s like saying ads on TV for food and water create an entitlement when it is in our very nature to long for water and food, so it is in our nature to long for sex at a ripe age and for social / romantic companionship

Hard disagree OP sex ed is overall highly beneficial, although you might argue that ruining sexhaver‘s lives early is good cause karma , which in turn would probably hurt society overall and create more incels in the long run through their children

There are millions more reasons for our situation but I don‘t think this one is it chief
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It‘s like saying ads on TV for food and water create an entitlement when it is in our very nature to long for water and food, so it is in our nature to long for sex at a ripe age and for social / romantic companionship

Hard disagree OP sex ed is overall highly beneficial, although you might argue that ruining sexhaver‘s lives early is good cause karma , which in turn would probably hurt society overall and create more incels in the long run through their children

There are millions more reasons for our situation but I don‘t think this one is it chief

Sex ed it's just one aspect of all the social institutions that perceive sex as expectable: we are outside of the expectation and that´s why we are sexually frustrated. Identified that the issue with inceldom is not a question of sexual redistribution but of sexual expectations: I´m sure in the 20s some guys were dissatisfied with the fact that they couldn't find a wife but the burden was less intense due to nature of pre-sexual revolution societies.

The main question is whether or not we should be entitled to sex. I believe the answer is no, but the problem is that a huge portion of social institutions perceive sex as expectable (marriage, sex ed, the whole "you´ll find someone"): the expectations surrounding sex are just appearances independently of the fact that probably most individuals are going to have sex.

Stupid.

Sex Ed or not, we will still be subhuman. A foid's disgust for low SMV men is an innate reaction.

Stupid.

Sex Ed or not, we will still be subhuman. A foid's disgust for low SMV men is an innate reaction.
Simply false, female eroticity is plastic (foids capacity to achieve orgasm is positively correlated with partner's income).
Without all the social institutions that taught me to perceive sex as expectable my life would've been more easier: now that I realized the appearance of the whole phenomena I learned how to live a sexually burdenless life.

Last edited:
Stupid.

Indeed. Sick and tired of people here suggesting that this made them incel or that made them incel. It's nothing but pure cope, based on the notion that they had a chance, but some minor social aberration made them incel. The reality is that they never had a chance from the start.

Simply false, attractiveness is malleable
To an extent

If you really think sex ed (or lack thereof) influences the rate at which incels are created, just look at teen pregnancy rates in the U.S., where public schools in different states have wildly different approaches to this topic, ranging from abstinence-only to comprehensive sex ed.

Chads and femoids will have sex anyway, sex ed or not. Incels will still be considered genetic trash.
The reality is that they never had a chance from the start.
Exactly.

Simply false, female eroticity is plastic (foids capacity to achieve orgasm is positively correlated with partner's income).
Without all the social institutions that taught me to perceive sex as expectable my life would've been more easier: now that I realized the appearance of the whole phenomena I learned how to live a sexually burdenless life.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

If you really think sex ed (or lack thereof) influences the rate at which incels are created, just look at teen pregnancy rates in the U.S., where public schools in different states have wildly different approaches to this topic, ranging from abstinence-only to comprehensive sex ed.
I don't think you should reduce my point to a mere question of "sex ed creates incels." Rather, I was trying to say that the ideas implied in the whole structure of sex ed classes create incels (the expectability of sex). I also mentioned marriage and the idea of "finding someone" as perverse parts of the social notion that sex is expectable.

I derived from this conclusion while trying to explain the inexistence of an "incel subculture" before the sexual revolution: the social values were conservative and the expectations surrounding sex were constraint and surrounded by marriage.

So our existence can be explained by the discontinuity and the feeling of failure after realizing our abnormality: what if destroy the idea of "normality" all together? I feel that´s the only solution.

Last edited:
I´m against sex ed, why? Because it teaches us that sex is an expectation which turns into entitlement (rightfully so) The existence of sex education presupposes than being sexless is an abnormality. Sex then is an expectation: something fundamental for the biographical development of the individual.

What´s funny is that incelphobes tend to support sex ed while simultaneously affirming that "incels are just entitled to sex." Yes? It's this false sense of expectation that sex ed creates which later derives in a logic of sexual entitlement. Our entire society is built under the premise that sex is something that you eventually are going to achieve. Institutions like marriage, sharing condoms to college students, the existence of sex ed: all of them presuppose the native view that everyone, eventually ,is going to have sex. And now, you silly incelphobe, asks why incels feel entitled to sex?

The main difference between me (as an incel) and you (as an incelphobe) is that you´re sexually successful while i´m not. In the end, we are both sexually entitled since we were raised in a society that teaches us to think about sex as something expectable.

And incelphobic w*men who say that "sex is not that important": fuck you fucking whore (lol). Society still values female virginity (while devaluing male virginity). Moreover, w*men are not as sexually driving as guys are, so please, shut the fuck up and have some "empathy" (yeah sure, hahaha).
I agree, though have you ever thought about being pro-active in this belief? Such as actually getting in contact online with various sex educators and services? This is what I’m trying to do.

where there is sex education feminism and hypergamy rise through the roof
and then the society starts to rot from within

EXACTLY

The real reason is womens "freedom to choose" or whatever. No wonder nobody has kids any more. Patriarchy is necessary for procreation! Otherwise what do you get? Flings with chad while half the men LDAR (probably another quarter as beta-cucks, and the remainder Chads/Chadlite etc) But the result is not families or babies for most of us. Even Chad doesn't have that much stability these days.

Women have a natural glow when they have a child, but somehow the feminists extinguished that. I'll never have what my ancestors had.

Its not just my incel status that bothers me, it's also the poor quality of women available. Yea, I think Im an incel because of personality, sure. NOT MINE THOUGH!!!

hole is a human right. incel lives matter.

@ed thoughts?
@sexed thoughts?