Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The merciless caresspill

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
No gentle touch for your face

Do you know why a foid caresses the face of a man? Because affection and care right? Because of motherly protective love maybe? Jfl no fucking way.

Scientists explained this as an evolutionary trait. Basically the caress is the way of the foid to assess if are present anomalies in the facial bones and their arrangement. She is basically trying to check if you've any craniofacial deformities kek

Love my ass. And the pleasure she feels caressing the face of her Chad is due to her confirming and reaffirming he has a perfect structure that will translate in her being pumped by gallons of 100% human DNA.

Jfl at these walking biological detectors of subhumanity. The entire existence of the human female is EXTERMINATING YOU DNA . The fact itself you breath is a mockery to her very fundamental biological imperative.

PS : don't be a soy and ask "source?" ; just trust me cause I saw it on a TV documentary around 20 years ago

Scientists explained this as an evolutionary trait. Basically the caress is the way of the foid to assess if are present anomalies in the facial bones and their arrangement. She is basically trying to check if you've any craniofacial deformities kek
for real? source please
PS : don't be a soy and ask "source?" ; just trust me cause I saw it on a TV documentary around 20 years ago
kek didnt read this

don't need a source, this sounds unbelievably based

Daily reminder that touching your face is for women akin touching worms but worse

I'll believe anything as long as it fuels my hatred

mfw women dont need to touch your face because they can already sense your asymmetrical face from a mile away.