Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The men who made the discoveries and inventions that led to our modern world should have written in their wills...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I bequeath all of my inventions/discoveries to men. Women aren't entitled to learn about the stuff I discovered/invented, only men should be allowed. Women aren't entitled access the universities I built, or the companies I created, or anything for that matter

Had they known, how powerful women would become, they prob would have put that in their wills

:feelsrope::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They did do that. Many also wanted their legacies restricted to their race.

jew world order rolled it over.

I bequeath all of my inventions/discoveries to men. Women aren't entitled to learn about the stuff I discovered/invented, only men should be allowed. Women aren't entitled access the universities I built, or the companies I created, or anything for that matter

Had they known, how powerful women would become, they prob would have put that in their wills

:feelsrope::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You’d be surprised. The media loves to leave out old figures saying stuff like that. Because of censorship and feminism, every day we have to treat women like super heroes

They would be based discoverycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back