Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The men on /r/IncelTear consider themselves Chads because they fucked a tranny

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Yesterday they were going on about how anyone who refuses a tranny is a volcel because "trans women are women". :soy: :feelspuke:

Most of the men on there are probably tranny fuckers, the rest of them are pedophiles. It's sad but at least I feel slightly better knowing there's a group of people more pathetic than me (I'm a fesikhcel so that's hard to believe). :feelskek:

Yesterday they were going on about how anyone who refuses a tranny is a volcel because "trans women are women". :soy: :feelspuke:

Most of the men on there are probably tranny fuckers, the rest of them are pedophiles. It's sad but at least I feel slightly better knowing there's a group of people more pathetic than me (I'm a fesikhcel so that's hard to believe). :feelskek:
"I sure am a Chad because I fucked this"

I COULD fuck a transsexual, but I won’t because it’s not for me. I wish the men on incel tears could understand not everyone is willing to go to their level.

"Hey bro, i know you're only into women and all, but since you can't get one maybe you should fuck a mentally ill gay man in his aids infested asshole just because he wears makeup and a wig, it's totally a woman i swear bro, see you at the next lgbt pride parade with your "wife" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

Trannies are women the same way inceltears soytards are Chads.

Trannies are a group psychosis, it's all about getting more and more people to "affirm" them so they don't feel like the frauds they are. Soyboys are incels in denial, so they need the most powerful of copes to stay detached from reality. Trannies and soyboys who fuck them are in a symbiotic relationship—the tranny gets validation, meanwhile, the soyboy gets to cope, and pretend to be a chad because they fucked like 100 trannies or whatever.