Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The men in Revenge of the Nerds are not incels

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
A nerd is the following in the following order: Obscure interests, Smart, Ugly, Unpopular.
The main characters are tall, white, broad shouldered, have quite good faces, normal voices, otherwise healthy. They look like upper tier normies, with or without glasses. They would perhaps be virgins if they were totally moral and only spoke the truth but they are shown to be sex crazed and willing to lie and act amorally otherwise to even get a chance to have sex. They have some capeshit-esque interests which real rightly thinking men do not. Some of them like chess and music but that doesn't make you unpopular or an incel. Most of which is just cope anyway. They get the girls in the end, partially by aquiring sympathy from the masses. The real nerds would be the following: short, weak frame, health issues, smart, not shown by liking star trek but having a black pilled understanding of how things work, unpopular, not making jokes about math but rather being empathic or having dark humor, more asian and less white, not win an olympic competition, not get sympathy from the normies or the movie goers. The movie is a bit like a fantasy that conveys a message but the protagonists are not nerd or incels. I would watch a real revenge of the incels movie. One in which ugly, empathic men without charisma somehow prevail.

So what does that make Ogre?

That's because only chads are casted on movies

And Ugly Betty wasn't ugly either.

I’d expect a bunch of currycel ricecel and a white guy with shitty frame or obsess White guy

I would watch a real revenge of the incels movie. One in which ugly, empathic men without charisma somehow prevail.

It would just end up being bluepilled. Cucks would go to see that movie and unironically believe that it's how things work in real life, if only they "just tried harder".

The movie is from 1984 :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

If you are smart and get an education=volcel.

They'd be incel if Revenge of the Nerds was set in this decade.

The movie is from 1984 :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:
I would watch a real revenge of the incels movie. One in which ugly, empathic men without charisma somehow prevail.

One where a group of ugly ethnicels takedown an Orwelian-Feminist dictatorship that dehumanized 95% of the male population.

A nerd is the following in the following order: Obscure interests, Smart, Ugly, Unpopular.​

The main characters are tall, white, broad shouldered, have quite good faces, normal voices, otherwise healthy. They look like upper tier

normies, with or without glasses. They would perhaps be virgins if they were totally moral and only spoke the truth but they are shown to be

sex crazed and willing to lie and act amorally otherwise to even get a chance to have sex. They have some capeshit-esque interests which

real rightly thinking men do not. Some of them like chess and music but that doesn't make you unpopular or an incel. Most of which is just

cope anyway. They get the girls in the end, partially by aquiring sympathy from the masses. The real nerds would be the following: short,

weak frame, health issues, smart, not shown by liking star trek but having a black pilled understanding of how things work, unpopular, not

making jokes about math but rather being empathic or having dark humor, more asian and less white, not win an olympic competition, not

get sympathy from the normies or the movie goers. The movie is a bit like a fantasy that conveys a message but the protagonists are not

nerd or incels. I would watch a real revenge of the incels movie. One in which ugly, empathic men without charisma somehow prevail.​

fixed it for ADHDcels

You don't have to be a nerd to be incel. Alot of nerds lifemog actual incels to hell and back. It's fucking bullshit and pisses me off because even stereotypical lames are doing better with women due to looking better than us in the eyes of these retarded cunts.