Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The men I hate most are the ones who cheat their genetics

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I’m talking about those highly NT normies who have a normie life with sex, partying, everything else, but the ones who are 2-3/10 facially not 5/10. They should be rotting here instead, same goes for when you see an underage boy who is both short and ugly with a good looking gf, I cannot stand the fact they can cheat their genetics while I am forced to suffer.

If they can "cheat their genetics " then logically you can too.

I rarely see a subhuman irl look happy/have fun,

Many chads are born to average looking parents. You never know what genes there are in your genetic pool. Sometimes the attractive genes that were dominant in your forefathers are just recessive in you, kek

I've NEVER seen one. Seriously. Not a SINGLE ONE.
They exist only on the internet.
'B-but my friend who is ugly slay Stacies due to his charismatic personality :soy:'.
I literally have never seen really ugly men who were successful with the opposite sex. Maximum that some of them managed to get a date or wife due to their status or resources. But they still were treated poorly in relationships.
And definitely not a hot sex that high value men could get.

'B-but my friend who is ugly slay Stacies due to his charismatic personality :soy:'.
I literally have never seen really ugly men who were successful with the opposite sex. Maximum that some of them managed to get a date or wife due to their status or resources. But they still were treated poorly in relationships.
I've never seen an ugly with an equally as ugly female. Ever. The whole "I know an ugly guy who has a hot GF" is so alien to me considering the fact that I've never seen an ugly man with a GF ever.