Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The memes are real

It's always the bones, foids will try to pretend their tastes are different, but they all want the same thing: SUPERIOR BONES/CAUCASIAN DNA. Which is why every type of guy they are into is a chad, no exceptions.

It's always the bones, foids will try to pretend their tastes are different, but they all want the same thing: SUPERIOR BONES/CAUCASIAN DNA. Which is why every type of guy they are into is a chad, no exceptions.
Not trying to be an annoying "well akshully" nerd emoji type of guy, but caucasian and white are two very different ethnicities. Caucasians are people from the Caucasus region, countries like Georgia and Azerbaijan.
They look quite different from white people

Last edited:
As soon as I reached the 4th pic, I went 'fuck off'. Its always the jawline.

Women are all the fucking same in every aspect it's hilarious. Fucking robots.

Women are all the fucking same in every aspect it's hilarious. Fucking robots.
How does this even happen, men have a variety of taste in women and it varies greatly from male to male but females are all equally attracted to the exact same guy, how can we even be the same species, it makes no sense to me.

How does this even happen, men have a variety of taste in women and it varies greatly from male to male but females are all equally attracted to the exact same guy, how can we even be the same species, it makes no sense to me.
Women are retarded.

The three things foids want in a man:

-tall height
-sharp jawline
-good eye area

foids are a hivemind connected by (((soycial media)))

foids are a hivemind connected by (((soycial media)))
It's just their amazing pERsonality detectors working at full power to get the man with the tallest and most attractive features with the most amazing and empathetic thoughts.

That's why foids keep going for rapists, murderers and keep getting beat into oblivion by abusive partners :foidSoy:

It's just their amazing pERsonality detectors working at full power to get the man with the tallest and most attractive features with the most amazing and empathetic thoughts.

That's why foids keep going for rapists, murderers and keep getting beat into oblivion by abusive partners :foidSoy:
some good proof of that is twatter posts by foids that say "it's impossible for him to rape anyone because they would love it :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" (from a meekspill thread)