Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The media is tackling JBW

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-

Kek, look at all the roasties in the comments saying that they can relate

Just be tall and white theory strikes again

Wow, its almost like the media almost has an anti-white bias and low-iq "racepillers" mindlessly buy into it.

Wow, its almost like the media almost has an anti-white bias and low-iq "racepillers" mindlessly buy into it.
This, JBW pillers and the leftist SJWs are one.

Media: just be tall and white
Also media: look at these white incel losers and these half-white incel losers we're going to call white for the purpose of this article

White = right

It's over for white NW2cels

IT'S OVER FOR ETHNIC-CELS

No need to be tall, apparently:

Txh1MrM.png

Just LOL @ these ethnic girls.

JBW is true

JBB is a myth and BBC is a myth. anyone that says otherwise is coping

it's over for non whites in the west that are sub8
jbw is a real thing
that doesn't mean whites can't be incel
it just means dating will be easier for you and ethnics worship you
jbb and jbe aren't real

JBW is a cope, you are incel because you are ugly.

jbw is a real thing
jbb and jbe aren't real

What are you?

i'm black

Plenty of white hoes wanna be blacked. I've come across a ton of dating profiles of white whores that say "Black guys only" Sure there are plenty that say "No black guys" but the black bbc fetish is a real thing that you can utilize. Just badboymax and thugmax.

Plenty of white hoes wanna be blacked. I've come across a ton of dating profiles of white whores that say "Black guys only" Sure there are plenty that say "No black guys" but the black bbc fetish is a real thing that you can utilize. Just badboymax and thugmax.
they want to get blacked by tyrones with an 8 inch dick
not by a subhuman like me

Last edited:

they want to get blacked by tyrones with an 8 inch dick
not by someone like me
I'm pretty sure I remember @Hoffman_13 's pic from the ratings megathread (RIP) and he is not they type of black man that can slay from JBB. IDK his height though, but still.

I'm pretty sure I remember @Hoffman_13 's pic from the ratings megathread (RIP) and he is not they type of black man that can slay from JBB. IDK his height though, but still.

i wold just thugmax if i was him.

i wold just thugmax if i was him.
Don't get me wrong, I recommend that to all black men due to the media halo. I'm not sure it would work, especially if he is short. Being a weeb is like the exact opposite of thug. He may like doujin music more than rap. Who knows? Thugmaxing is legit for black men, but isn't easy.

Don't get me wrong, I recommend that to all black men due to the media halo. I'm not sure it would work, especially if he is short. Being a weeb is like the exact opposite of thug. He may like doujin music more than rap. Who knows? Thugmaxing is legit for black men, but isn't easy.

yes the moment your IQ goes pass 100 it becomes very difficult to pull off thugmaxing. But all and anything must be done to escape inceldom.

Exactly. Even the fucking incel movement is being infiltrated by SJW fuckwits.

jbw is a real thing
jbb and jbe aren't real
This

jbw is a real thing
jbb and jbe aren't real

Whitecels will continue to cope so its no wonder they hate articles like the one posted here as they see it as giving ethnics an advantage over them when in reality its nothing more than a very minuscule narrowing of the advantage they have for being white.

SJW women will read articles like this and agree for a split moment then go back to dreaming of white cock