Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The media and populace can't even get themselves to name the problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
There is a crisis of young men that feel lost, alienation and hopeless -- which is why there are mass shootings. However, they can't even get themselves to say that. They won't acknowledge the existence of hoards of aimless young men whatsoever, and the conversation always revolves around issues that are emergent from the alienation of young men: Guns, Mental Illness, Videogames ...

Yes, I put a lifefuel tag. If you want the society to collapse as fast as possible, keep doing what you're doing! Ignore us, and let the hatred manifest you idiots.

Normies are too dumbs to realize that

There is a crisis of young men that feel lost, alienation and hopeless -- which is why there are mass shootings. However, they can't even get themselves to say that. They won't acknowledge the existence of hoards of aimless young men whatsoever, and the conversation always revolves around issues that are emergent from the alienation of young men: Guns, Mental Illness, Videogames ...

Yes, I put a lifefuel tag. If you want the society to collapse as fast as possible, keep doing what you're doing! Ignore us, and let the hatred manifest you idiots.
They self-censor themselves with political correctness.
Yeah... that will work.

I'll be in the corner LDAR'ing watching society burn

there way too retarded to realize that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back