Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The meaning of being a man...

C

Cloud66

Greycel
So, I´m having one of my, more than usual, depressed days. What defines us as men? Is masculinity for real just in relations to foids? Is constant fucking required? Or can we be men even though foids & Chads & normies despise and avoid us? Can we be real men in our own right if we demand change??

having hairy cock and balls

For most men it’s work, pay taxes, die.

Living as a man just means that you play the male role in the human experience. You want to have sex with females, you are stronger than females and you want social respect.

So, I´m having one of my, more than usual, depressed days. What defines us as men?
I believe that men can be the greatest warrior to a man of the fine arts. Society designated women as “smarter” and pushed to make men the dumber, more caveman like gender. And when a man does not care about this and tries to studymaxx, he will be seen as gay due to scholarly attitude being associated with effeminacy.

So, I´m having one of my, more than usual, depressed days. What defines us as men? Is masculinity for real just in relations to foids? Is constant fucking required? Or can we be men even though foids & Chads & normies despise and avoid us? Can we be real men in our own right if we demand change??
Being a man is wanting justice even when the world is shitty place.

There are no men in the modern world as they are not needed anymore. Only providers, followers, and simps exist today due to the power shift that women achieved in recent decades.

There are no men in the modern world as they are not needed anymore. Only providers, followers, and simps exist today due to the power shift that women achieved in recent decades.
So, what´s the solution? Do we need to change? Fight back? Adapt?

You're looking too deep into it, men are just the human male gender. Don't let society brainwash you into thinking you need to prove anything else to be a man

been thinking about this lately. thinking of joining the army as some kind of stupid way to prove myself

Indeed we are but we are sub man

I think we lack self-confidence. If I try to look at it objectively, we look just as good or bad as the next man. We don´t need to prove anything to the outside world, only to ourselves.

If you are not Chad you are not a man.

main differences between men and women in my opinion are
physically one has dick n balls one has a hole
one has titties one doesnt unless fat man tits
men are more testosterone dominant or should be unless a beta soy boy
women are more estrogen dominant explains their bitchiness
the hormone differences effect how each gender acts of course
men and women are definitely different not equal or similar at all
to really answer your question I dont think there is really anything that makes someone a man other than high test dick n balls and not acting like a woman

I’ve never given it much thought

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back