Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mass expulsion of Arabs from the West Bank is about to begin

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
For reference this is the guy currently in charge of administering Israel's territory in the West Bank and today's events will give him free reign to do whatever he wants unopposed:

In October 2021, he stated to Arab lawmakers that, "You're here by mistake, it's a mistake that Ben-Gurion didn't finish the job and didn't throw you out in 1948."[31]

In April 2018, Smotrich tweeted that Ahed Tamimi, a 17-year-old Palestinian serving an eight-month jail sentence for assaulting a soldier ... "should have gotten a bullet, at least in the kneecap".

After the 2023 Huwara rampage on February 26, 2023, Smotrich said, on March 1, "I believe that the village of Huwara should be wiped out."

"... the Palestinians are supposed to understand that they have no chance to get a state of their own and they would have to choose between one of the three options – a life of subjugation under Israeli rule, emigration or a Shahid [martyr] death”.[43]

All 3.2 million Arabs occupying the West Bank are basically fucked because there's no possibility of a two state solution now and nobody in Israel has any reason to feel sympathy for them

Good.
Total elimination of the Palestinian, even at the high cost of Jewish life, is preferable to this uneasy coexistence.

Good.
Total elimination of the Palestinian, even at the high cost of Jewish life, is preferable to this uneasy coexistence.
Tbh. Only reasonable thing for Israel to do

Two nations with conflicting territorial aspirations can't co-exist in the same small territory for hundreds of years. Eventually one side has to wipe the other out

Cope, the world will be flooded with immigrants again like always that's what will happen. No genocide is going to take place in today's age.

more rapefugees :feelsUnreal:

Cope, the world will be flooded with immigrants that's what will happen. No genocide is going to take place in today's age.
No genocide

LMAO

China Uyghurs

Ukraine

Societal collapse. Kill or be killed. OP, we must do something.

Tbh. Only reasonable thing for Israel to do

Two nations with conflicting territorial aspirations can't co-exist in the same small territory for hundreds of years. Eventually one side has to wipe the other out
I still don't know what to think about the divisions among Jews themselves, I honestly don't like the looming haredim supermajority either

I will go ER once society collapses.

This was made 6 minutes ago yet I remember reading this exact post

Cope, the world will be flooded with immigrants again like always that's what will happen. No genocide is going to take place in today's age.
Smotrich already accounted for that, his plan is to let them rapefugee into Jordan and other Arab states and also give them money to do so

I still don't know what to think about the divisions among Jews themselves, I honestly don't like the looming haredim supermajority either
I think the haredim will integrate into society as they start to take up an unsustainable share of the population and gov money/taxpayer willingness to bankroll them runs out, they've already done this to a significant extent
(Map of employment rate)

For women the unemployment rate is currently only slightly higher than it is for non-haredi women and the gap is closing for men as well. The vast majority of them use the internet and social media which was unheard of 10 years ago. And so on

I think the demographic threat of haredi NEETs in israel is overstated, if japan could bankroll the hikkikomori in exchange for having 7 kids each they would take that deal no question

if japan could bankroll the hikkikomori in exchange for having 7 kids each they would take that deal no question
Me if this ever happens:

Cope. Palestine is backed by Iran and the whole Middle East.

There are less than 10 million Jews in Israel and 400+ million Arabs in the Arab world. Demographics are destiny.

There are less than 10 million Jews in Israel and 400+ million Arabs in the Arab world. Demographics are destiny.
400 million incompetent monkeys. Its not even true because most arab nations totally dropped Palestine for more favourable relationships with isreal long ago.

big deal fuck pigskin snowroaches enjoy your kike infested banks with an interest of 80% I'm living it here with al-rajhi bank GLORY TO SAUDI ARABIA

The war against the jews will never stop until every one of them is turned to ash.

The rest of the Arab world stopped seriously caring about anti-Zionism after the Iranian revolution happened and gave them other priorities. The only countries that still care are Syria (which is preoccupied with the Turkish occupation in the north) and Iran. The Arabs living in Israel and the West Bank are about to be expelled and they aren't allowed to immigrate there

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: THAT'S NOTHING
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: Legit, Zone C of the west bank already has a Jewish majority (600,000 Jews compared to 200,000 Arabs). They are completely fucked
400 million incompetent monkeys. Its not even true because most arab nations totally dropped Palestine for more favourable relationships with isreal long ago.
:yes:
Other Arab states only virtue signal at most and have 0 intention of doing anything to aid Palestinians

They're all Muslim. It doesn't matter that they've sold out for safety and money currently, we know which side their bread is buttered. "Incompetent monkeys" who will have bred out the west within 100 years. White countries won't even exist in a century. Whites will be oppressed minorities in Europe and Yankland.

They're all Muslim. It doesn't matter that they've sold out for safety and money currently, we know which side their bread is buttered. "Incompetent monkeys" who will have bred out the west within 100 years. White countries won't even exist in a century. Whites will be oppressed minorities in Europe and Yankland.
The birth rate is below replacement level in almost the entire Muslim world outside of sub-saharan Africa even in Iran and shit. There are only a few individual exceptions like Iraq. Muslim immigrants in the west are also all secularized as fuck and smoke and drink alcohol and have tons of premarital sex. They are a demographic threat to whites because of the massive influx of immigration and whites having low birth rate no doubt but religion and third worlder birth rates are not as relevant

The rest of the Arab world stopped seriously caring about anti-Zionism after the Iranian revolution happened and gave them other priorities. The only countries that still care are Syria (which is preoccupied with the Turkish occupation in the north) and Iran. The Arabs living in Israel and the West Bank are about to be expelled and they aren't allowed to immigrate there
Cope. They're Muslim. Geopolitics doesn't override religion and ethnic affiliation long-term, it's a short-term convenience.

Israel only exists because it's backed by the US, the world's hegemon. Which provides them with an air force and billions in military funding. Arabs don't need to immigrate to Israel, they're invading Europe by the million. The US is literally the only country which vetoes myriad UN Resolutions against Israeli settlements and occupation. And it's likely only a matter of time until that changes-- Obama even abstained as he was heading out the door. It's only a matter of time before wokies in Yankland get into power and remove support for Israel. Then it's done.

The birth rate is below replacement level in almost the entire Muslim world outside of sub-saharan Africa even in Iran and shit. There are only a few individual exceptions like Iraq.
The Jewish population is beyond miniscule. Jews barely exist. There around 14 million on Earth. The only reason they have any power is because of Christian Zionism. Which has manifested in support in the anglosphere. Chiefly Yankland. But Christianity is dying, even the US is becoming more secular. 1.8 billion Muslims vs 14 million Jews is not going to be subverted by Jews having higher fertility rates lol.
Muslim immigrants in the west are also all secularized as fuck and smoke and drink alcohol and have tons of premarital sex.
Jews are far more secularised. I don't see your point. And Christians far more secularised too (who sponsor Jews and Zionism). Islam is by far the most fundamentalist and unenlightened religion of the three.

Cope. They're Muslim. Geopolitics doesn't override religion and ethnic affiliation long-term, it's a short-term convenience.

Israel only exists because it's backed by the US, the world's hegemon. Which provides them with an air force and billions in military funding. Arabs don't need to immigrate to Israel, they're invading Europe by the million. The US is literally the only country which vetoes myriad UN Resolutions against Israeli settlements and occupation. And it's likely only a matter of time until that changes-- Obama even abstained as he was heading out the door. It's only a matter of time before wokies in Yankland get into power and remove support for Israel. Then it's done.
Israel didn't receive any significant amount of aid from the US until the 1970s. Read about the 1948 Arab-Israeli war it's extremely epic. In 2023 Israel has a large economy and military by itself and is actually a massive exporter of military equipment (especially to certain countries like Azerbaijan). The UN is a meme and UN resolutions have literally never had any impact on anything ever. No country other than Iran has any interest in fighting Israel and they would all rather just virtue signal with UN votes and public statements that do nothing

Pity that Hitler or the Romans didn’t finish the job

The rest of the Arab world stopped seriously caring about anti-Zionism after the Iranian revolution happened
The sunnis hate shias so much that they are willing to join hands with the jews to destroy them.same happened with the arabs and turks

in the future,white skin blonde blue eyed genes will live on with arabs and latinos.Many of them already look very white,now speaking of western european intelligence-that will drop quite a bit but still higher then niggers.Asians will have the 2nd highest iq after Jews..............

in the future,white skin blonde blue eyed genes will live on with arabs and latinos.Many of them already look very white,now speaking of western european intelligence-that will drop quite a bit but still higher then niggers.Asians will have the 2nd highest iq after Jews..............
Tbh

A significant portion of northern Mexicans are literally just Germans and Nords with blue eyes who immigrated there and have 0 native admixture genetically

Living by the name

Living by the name
Liberal foids are grown ups. You don't have to makes policies to protect them against their will. Refugees welcome.

Plus fuck Israel ngl

big deal fuck pigskin snowroaches enjoy your kike infested banks with an interest of 80% I'm living it here with al-rajhi bank GLORY TO SAUDI ARABIA

I get mines.

IMG 3687

iShares MSCI Saudi Arabia ETF (KSA)

Why KSA?

1. Access to the Saudi Arabian stock market, which has historically been closed to foreign investors.
2. Targeted exposure to a country with growth potential.
3. Express a single-country view.

I get mines.

View attachment 904376

iShares MSCI Saudi Arabia ETF (KSA)

Why KSA?

1. Access to the Saudi Arabian stock market, which has historically been closed to foreign investors.
2. Targeted exposure to a country with growth potential.
3. Express a single-country view.
whoops sorry I acted up out of frustration