Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The manlet to tranny pipeline

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is blackpilled tbh. He will never be a man at 5'5. But suicide is preferable to becoming a tranny and sucking dick.

Sounds like a closet fag, tbh

he will probably kill himself

Troll, he posts on r/ChrisChanSonichu.
Everything on reddit is larp.

He could gymcel.

Pretty sad tbh. :cryfeels:

No one will respect you as a man and foids will look down on your if you are short or have a micropenis. Everyone will look down on you.
Yeah, it’s over for him. I don’t even have any solution for him, there’s nothing he can do.

Yeah, it’s over for him. I don’t even have any solution for him, there’s nothing he can do.
Either take the white pill and be stoic about it by pretty much giving up hope to spending your life with a woman and instead focus on other pursuit to do on your own, or the rope.

No one will respect you as a man and foids will look down on your if you are short or have a micropenis. Everyone will look down on you.
My life movie should be called look down
Tbh if society could change its way their could be something for him. But since human nature wants to be a child and always a child, theirs nothing we can do.

Last edited:
Either take the white pill and be stoic about it by pretty much giving up hope to spending your life with a woman and instead focus on other pursuit to do on your own, or the rope.
Or maybe you can an elaborate way to make sure all woman will be controlled by you. Pure dominion is the goal of life

That satanic tranny agenda preys upon the weak. Manlets, low T guys, autists, BPDs, retards, you name it.

Like 30% of men who fall for that and cut off their dicks end up killing themselves, not even victims of violent child abuse come even close to those suicide rates. But somehow, even kissing a 17 yo as a 20 something guy is a second holocaust but indoctrinating toddlers into LGBT/tranny stuff is normal and acceptable.

Satantrasnsexual

Last edited:
really sad post considering he shares the same main issue as me, I love being male since I doubt I’d ever have my interests and personality now if I was female, but I’m sure if my parents had a daughter she’d end up stacylite minimum due to how blackpilled and vain my mother is + most of my physical traits (mainly neoteny) being halos for women. androgyny in males only works before you’re 20, it’s a time bomb I’m fully aware of

fuck trannies though, you will never be anything besides what god and nature intended you to be

hope (bluepill), cope (whitepill), rope (blackpill)

That satanic tranny agenda preys upon the weak. Manlets, low T guys, autists, BPDs, retards, you name it.

Like 30% of men who fall for that and cut off their dicks end up killing themselves, not even victims of violent child abuse come even close to those suicide rates. But somehow, even kissing a 17 yo as a 20 something guy is a second holocaust but indoctrinating toddlers into LGBT/tranny stuff is normal and acceptable.

View attachment 481309
God should've made manlets number 1. Definitely gunna find him and punch him he deserves alot for the world he left to rot

God should've made manlets number 1. Definitely gunna find him and punch him he deserves alot for the world he left to rot
David was a manlet. Jesus was ugly.

Satan is the biggest gigachad ever created.

This is blackpilled tbh. He will never be a man at 5'5. But suicide is preferable to becoming a tranny and sucking dick.

He could become a lesbian one though

People that encourage manlets to become trannies are predators.