Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The manlet purgatory

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Manlets since the beginning of life on this world have been shamed and indoctrinated into a life of suffering forever by evolution and nature and the universe. Manlets no matter how hard they try they will forever get seen as a joke and quite possibly and in theory of you were to be handsome women would simply reject you simply because you aren't 6' ft tall. It's been seen numerous times, event with celebrities. Taylor Lautner
January 18 view on instagram omg met taylor lautner omg 52673600

With tallfags I can understand how they are ugly facially but if they still had hope in themselves they could literally save up for jaw surgery and get gymmaxxxed to the extreme and be intimidating at the very least. But with manlets we don't have that path. If we manlets gymmaxxxed it's always Napoleon complex. We are screwed either way, if we try we are too cocky if we don't try we are not man enough. It's a whole round of it never began. Me being 5'3 the world is literally out to get you. What would be nice if tallcels became spokesmen for manlets maybe. Just maybe. But in the end they could run sea game if they could. To tallcels, at least your lucky somewhat began. You can always mogg other men. But me, it just never began :feelsrope::blackpill:
EEcYou3XUAM8bh3
Egq7xQMU0AEpp1L
2iay6ir3euy11

Don't get me started with LL, not even that will save me. It literally never began no matter how hard I tried. Jfl at breaking your legs for pussy and becoming crippled just to follow this shitty universes law of "bigger is better" :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Napoleon was not a manlet

nuke this godforsaken fucking planet:lul:

it was enough in 1800
We aren't in the 1800s dumbass. Look around you. We are in 2021 the hellish years. Women have rights. They go for the tall giants :feelsree: wake the fuck up tard. Women want me dead because I exist, something I had no control over. This phrase "I had no control over" doesn't turn through their heads because they can't understand literal empathy. They can't compute a life of hell because of you being short. In everyone's eyes we are the jokes of jokes. Even then they wouldn't want us because they all think we have complexes. Even if we did they didn't come from anywhere. We truly deserved better in this world. At least some sort of respect for 1 hour. But no not even that. It never fucking began. We are in purgatory. The whole world is fucking haunted
Tallcels who are reading. You can beat this world. Beat it for all I care. It never began

Last edited:
We aren't in the 1800s dumbass. Look around you. We are in 2021 the hellish years. Women have rights. They go for the tall giants :feelsree: wake the fuck up tard. Women want me dead because I exist, something I had no control over. This phrase "I had no control over" doesn't turn through their heads because they can't understand literal empathy. They can't compute a life of hell because of you being short. In everyone's eyes we are the jokes of jokes. Even then they wouldn't want us because they all think we have complexes. Even if we did they didn't come from anywhere. We truly deserved better in this world. At least some sort of respect for 1 hour. But no not even that. It never fucking began. We are in purgatory. The whole world is fucking haunted
precisely this sums it up a purgatory an endless cosmic paradox where every turn is another reason short men are coping. Every move the short man makes he is fucked, too much muscle trying too hard, too little what a little wimpy man. Fashionable clothes again too hard making up for something, too aggressive a napolean complex comes out like a hot turd in his face.

The only thing that helps him escape the purgatory is more height and at least 5 foot 10 or 11, this is the literal definition of a purgatory a hell that is inescapable and has been MADE TO BE INESCAPABLE.

also as an aside the "complex" these witches speak of, oh bro you have a short man complex bro, the complexes are a manifestation of THE WITCHES SHITTING ON SHORT MEN, these witches create the environment in which the complex manifests.

This is like blaming the apple for falling on the ground after newton picked it, but then saying it has nothing to do with physics or gravity, no the apple in isolation is to blame for falling to the floor, in womens pathetic version of events.

precisely this sums it up a purgatory an endless cosmic paradox where every turn is another reason short men are coping. Every move the short man makes he is fucked, too much muscle trying too hard, too little what a little wimpy man. Fashionable clothes again too hard making up for something, too aggressive a napolean complex comes out like a hot turd in his face.

The only thing that helps him escape the purgatory is more height and at least 5 foot 10 or 11, this is the literal definition of a purgatory a hell that is inescapable and has been MADE TO BE INESCAPABLE.

also as an aside the "complex" these witches speak of, oh bro you have a short man complex bro, the complexes are a manifestation of THE WITCHES SHITTING ON SHORT MEN, these witches create the environment in which the complex manifests.

This is like blaming the apple for falling on the ground after newton picked it, but then saying it has nothing to do with physics or gravity, no the apple in isolation is to blame for falling to the floor, in womens pathetic version of events.
And worse I am 5'3 :feelsree:. I have to stab men's ballsacks to make em drop on the ground but at the end of the day that a probable way of at least getting through chads. Along with devil stacies I should get them in the uterus in Minecraft:feelsLSD:but alas in this world it has never begun

And worse I am 5'3 :feelsree:. I have to stab men's ballsacks to make em drop on the ground but at the end of the day that a probable way of at least getting through chads. Along with devil stacies I should get them in the uterus in Minecraft:feelsLSD:but alas in this world it has never begun
Brutal. 5'3" is basically a death sentence like free suicide coupon from a very cruel and sadistic god

Brutal. 5'3" is basically a death sentence like free suicide coupon from a very cruel and sadistic god
incels's existences are the universe's joke, there's someone up there laughing at us rn :cryfeels:

incels's existences are the universe's joke, there's someone up there laughing at us rn :cryfeels:
God is real and he is kinda like an edgy 14yo who plays Sims.

That's basically what I think he's like.
Maybe we live in a very eleborate computer simulation and some edgy alien teenager is laughing his ass off right now.