Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mall is pure suicide fuel during the holidays

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Holy fuck my parents dragged me to the mall right now and I'm just hiding in the bathroom never wanted to leave a place so bad in my life. So many couples, young couples, old couples, I honestly want to kill myself right now. Incels, please for your own sanity, avoid the mall at all costs. Especially at this time of the year, it's pure suicide fuel.

Yeah its best for incels not to go out around thanksgiving, christmas and new years.

For me old couples is the biggest sui fuel. You see, older couples were not affected that much by hypergamy. Girls were approachable back in the day. You could get a lay if you looksmaxed and made an effort. However, being a depserate virgin, I find older women way more attractive than girls my age because they are past their prime so they are closer to my plane of existance. Females in their 20s are on top of the food chain. I rage more with older couples becuase I feel a more genouine attraction to girls between 30-40. As a subhuman, these women feel closer to me since they are post prime and more mature than girls my age.

don't travel outside 100 feet from your house unless absolutely nessecary

Trust me, the malls are full of stacies and chads. The employees in the stores are stacies and chads too. You can't avoid them.

I never visit the mall these days. If I need something, I'll order online. I remember when I was applying for jobs, the advice I received was to go to the shopping centre and show my CV to potential employers. Lol fuck that noise.

Not mentioned: The mall only exists because women spend everything their good cuck works for to buy unnecessary shit.

Grotesque said:
Not mentioned: The mall only exists because women spend everything their good cuck works for to buy unnecessary shit.

Yeah, girls are materialistic as fuck. It’s actually sickening. You should see the shit they tweet about that receive thousands of retweets. Designer handbags, shoes, jewellery, caked up make up, reality shows, clubbing and just your typical degenerate behaviour that you expect from these cunts. Oh and lets not forget MUH DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY.