Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The male genocide and its consequences

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
493px Young male virginity on the rise

Men refuse to address the elephant in the room: women are genociding 1/3 of the male population. Decades ago, the vast majority of men could marry and have families since the standards were way lower and people settled for their looksmatches most of the time.

608px Percent of us 12th graders who have ever dated

Thanks to social media and dating apps, hypergamy has increased to astronomical levels—almost no man in the 1950's would have imagined that he would face countless rejections had he been born with an average face and an average height in the 21st century.

Th 2478470074

Instead of addressing the issue, men are playing along with it, hoping they won't be the next victims of hypergamy. The bad news here is that hypergamy will keep increasing until 1/2 of the young male population gets removed from the market. What then?

Th 419858964

The only way to keep civilization going is to replace every previous generation with newer citizens. In other words, children are a quintessential part of civilization. Since less children are being born both because couples refuse to have children and young men cannot find partners to start families with, the only possible outcome is the collapse of the whole system.

Th 724506622

There is no bottom to be reached: women will sink lower until men get sick of it and decide to do something about it. This is the saddest part by far: not every man will make it, which means millions of us will die alone. Either way, our goal here is to educate as many men as possible. Refuse to work unless you need to. Keep debating Blackpill deniers. Let the system crash and burn. You have no obligation to save the same system that explores you. We don't need to have all the answers now. Men will sort something out as civilization collapses. Just do your part.

women will sink lower until men get sick of it and decide to do something about it
You're saying "until" but it's not going to happen. At most you'll see a few new ERs but it's just going to keep getting worse.
I'm getting worried just thinking about it. It's going to be a dystopia.
I should get a gun to protect myself.

You're saying "until" but it's not going to happen. At most you'll see a few new ERs but it's just going to keep getting worse.
I believe something has to happen because young men are slowly becoming radicalized. I do not expect older generations to do something about it, but it will be only us against the system in a few decades when all Baby Boomers are dead and members of the Generation X are too weak to fight. Perhaps no political revolution is going to take place, but I do not believe men are just going to cross their arms and accept their genocide either. Civilizations have collapsed in the past; this one will collapse as well and we are going to rebuild it. We just need to keep spreading information and preparing for the violence that comes with the territory.

splash boiling water in a pot and the frog will jump out
but slowly heat it up and the frog will just sit there
men will do nothing at this point unless maybe weimar 2.0 happens
i say just fucking accelerate

young men are slowly becoming radicalized
That's a tiny minority and it's mostly in the west. You have to realize that most sexless men are cowards, they're never going to do anything. The only reason we are in this mess right now is because all of us are cowards and didn't do anything to prevent it when we had the chance.
Perhaps no political revolution is going to take place, but I do not believe men are just going to cross their arms and accept their genocide either
You're underestimating the modern men...

Unfortunately nobody cares. It’s all about saving trannies nowadays.

Trans Day Of Visibility Women GIF by BabylonBee
Proud Pride GIF by Fox Fisher
Gay Lgbt GIF by abixaviiii

High iq analogy, younger generations think this is normal, next one will be even worse.

Shit is going ludicrously retarded
Foids try not to extinct their own kind challange(impossible)

There is no bottom to be reached: women will sink lower until men get sick of it and decide to do something about it. This is the saddest part by far: not every man will make it, which means millions of us will die alone. Either way, our goal here is to educate as many men as possible. Refuse to work unless you need to. Keep debating Blackpill deniers. Let the system crash and burn. You have no obligation to save the same system that explores you. We don't need to have all the answers now. Men will sort something out as civilization collapses. Just do your part.
This is nothing new. Foids have no souls or hearts capable of having moral. Their minds are broken, shattered and decomposing because of their own decisions and actions. I agree that there needs to be a massive change and something to spark a gigantic change in this awful world. But...
It won't happen. I agree with Chopin here. We have already lost the fucking war. There is no U-Turn up ahead. It's ovER. Everyone is no so indoctrinated into this disgusting culture of catering everything around foids and putting all of those bitches on pedestals.
Soyciety has fucked any chance of more men joining the fight. To be fair, we don't want the faggots and trannies on our team anyways but the fact so many young souls have been captured by this grotesque culture of being a cock-sucking faggot is really disheartening. The government is forcing people to be gay through gene altering injections and by putting chemicals in our food and water. Being gay is a product of environment. It can be prevented but the elites don't want it to be because it keeps them in power.

High iq post.
Foids will be responsible for the fall of this civilization.

That's a tiny minority and it's mostly in the west.
The good news is that we do not need a majority to win. This has actually been studied and the consensus holds that roughly 1/4 (25%) of the population is enough for a revolution to take place.

The Thirteen Colonies were a minority against the British Empire. What happened when the colonies decided to revolt? Hint: the country's name was changed to the United States of America.

Remember that Jews are a minority, and yet they control most of the West.

You have to realize that most sexless men are cowards, they're never going to do anything. The only reason we are in this mess right now is because all of us are cowards and didn't do anything to prevent it when we had the chance.
I agree with you, but now we have the chance to at least educate as many men as possible on the ongoing crisis so that they are aware of it and prepare themselves for the worse.

Nothing is going to change a week from now, but as things get worse and more men become angry and radicalized, something has to happen and we will be at the center of it.

And this is only regarding inceldom. We also have to prepare for possible economic crashes, race wars, and more.

Last edited:
The good news is that we do not need a majority to win. This has actually been studied and the consensus holds that roughly 1/4 (25%) of the population is enough for a revolution to take place
So basically we need half of all men to support that, knowing full well that a lot of men will side with women because they're thirsty simps who want poon.

men will do nothing at this point unless maybe weimar 2.0 happens
i say just fucking accelerate
Great analogy, high IQ post

Trans Day Of Visibility Women GIF by BabylonBee
Proud Pride GIF by Fox Fisher
Gay Lgbt GIF by abixaviiii
My pronouns are is / eum / eius / eí / eó. You better stop mistiming me.