Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The majority of the inhabitants of hell will be women!

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
The Prophet Muhammad said:

"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
The book of Sahih al-Bukhari.

“The majority of the women whom I saw in the fire were those who spread secrets when they are entrusted with them. When someone asks them for something, they are stingy. When they ask others, they do so in a demanding way. And when they are given something, they are not appreciative.”
The book of Musnad Imām Aḥmad.

You do everything for them then they leave you in sudden like if you were nothing!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-cRi5iuZYY

Needs a [cope] tag

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
The book of Sahih al-Bukhari.

“The majority of the women whom I saw in the fire were those who spread secrets when they are entrusted with them. When someone asks them for something, they are stingy. When they ask others, they do so in a demanding way. And when they are given something, they are not appreciative.”
The book of Musnad Imām Aḥmad.

You do everything for them then they leave you in sudden like if you were nothing!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-cRi5iuZYY

Needs a [cope] tag
Periods are god’s way to punish and remind foids of their purpose: to be fucked by man and produce his progeny!
Index

Last edited:
Sometimes Islam is gigabased and sometimes gigacucked. Really hard to see the middle ground.

Sometimes Islam is gigabased and sometimes gigacucked. Really hard to see the middle ground.
IKR? It's like there's at least two different personalities behind it.

Based for knowing the intentions of a Woman

What IS stealing and soaking resources From others

IKR? It's like there's at least two different personalities behind it.
Prophet Muhammed had two mentalities
The cucked one when he was in Mecca.
The based one when he immigrated to Medina and started Jihad and building his empire.

bruh religion is majority is all belong to hell satan