Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The majority of people mog me.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
every time I go out on average I see about 100 people or so, and most of them have overall a normal skinny lean frame, and light skin, as well as adjusted facial features and overall good composition, whereas there's me, a guy with a bloated, square face, small eyes, brown skin,,a fat abdomen, and to top it off It seems fucking lanklet zoomers that are 13 years old are like damn 6'2 or something, I feel like I'm caught in the wrong body and don't belong in this, almost like a curse, I was meant to live my life in a good looking body to match my mind and intelligence, but instead I seen the biggest retards that look like chads, it's fucking ragefuel, makes me want to steal everything they own, kill them, flay them alive in multiple different fire pits, remove all thier entrials then make a profit out of thier organs on the underground market (all of this, in Minecraft, of course) it's all so tiresome, please help me fix the only reason why I'm incel.

Most users on this site heightmog, voicemog, and NTmog me.

Young Black males have threatened me or shown disgust. (12-17). They were all taller.
Lmao, it's mainly little white skin Hispanics here that are usually the biggest shitheads, sucks that I can pummel them easily but they're protected by the law and parents will sue me

Same. Im a 3/10 abomination and 90% of everyone i see mogs me

well if you're an incel that will always be the case

Help me out brocel
I can't bro its so brutal being mogged and rotting everyday while losing your youth and gaining zero experiences. I've been tempted to just take out a massive loan and gamble and if I win I pay it back and live lavish and if I lose I just rope