Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the majority of autists mog normies in personality but a small minority are the most annoying people on earth

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Low iq+autism+a bad personality is a bad combo

Problem with autists is that they dont realize when theyre pushing it and crossing the line. My autistic cousin is blocked by half of the internet.

Problem with autists is that they dont realize when theyre pushing it and crossing the line. My autistic cousin is blocked by half of the internet.
Getting exiled from social media is a blessing in disguise

One of the worst parts about autism is it's so hard to find anything else to talk about other than your special interest, which for me, is cars. I can talk about cars for hours and other people get sick of it.

@comradespiderman29 you’re a good example

It's endearing a lot of the time but when they're intrinsically annoying it's the worst

One of the worst parts about autism is it's so hard to find anything else to talk about other than your special interest, which for me, is cars. I can talk about cars for hours and other people get sick of it.
I dont mind cars. I like the physics of driving but im not obsessed with like makes and shit

everyone can like what they like but the autists like @comradespiderman29 are into homosexual sandnigger activities

@comradespiderman29 nigger keeps turning off his online activity to stalk my threads

I dont mind cars. I like the physics of driving but im not obsessed with like makes and shit
That’s understandable. I’m totally obsessed cars cars. I love engines, transmissions, and certain car brands. Chevy and Ford are my favorite brands

Good for you. What car I have in my banner? I just found the photo on the internet, tought that it looks cool and posted it here. Can you help me?

Holy aspiER same vroom vroom
Fellow Gran Turismo enthusiast

Last edited:
Good for you. What car I have in my banner? I just found the photo on the internet, tought that it looks cool and posted it here. Can you help me?
That must BE some Ford. By the design.
A way to spell American.

@Nemesis Chaparral 2D is very similar.

I’m honestly not sure. It’s more of a race built car, kinda looks like an old ford gt. I’m mostly familiar with classic muscle cars from the 70s like Camaros, Mustangs, and Chargers to modern cars. It’s hard to tell just off that view what that car is

It’s probably some foreign car that I’m not familiar with. I most only know American cars

Cars are based. I will always love cool cars and racing
Driving On My Way GIF by FIA World Rally Championship
Rallying Group B GIF by FIA World Rally Championship
Bird Rocking Out GIF

That’s understandable. I’m totally obsessed cars cars. I love engines, transmissions, and certain car brands. Chevy and Ford are my favorite brands
I have a Ford ranger 1995. The leaf spring mounts broke recently, so I'm fixing it up right now

Corvettes yeah
Corvettes are awesome, but early second gen Camaros from 1970-1973 are my favorite muscle cars of all time. I actually own one. It’s a blue 1971 Camaro with white stripes. It was my dad’s car for 14 years until he sadly passed away and the car then became mine.

Corvettes are awesome, but early second gen Camaros from 1970-1973 are my favorite muscle cars of all time. I actually own one. It’s a blue 1971 Camaro with white stripes. It was my dad’s car for 14 years until he sadly passed away and the car then became mine.
Oh very Nice, cherish that lovely piece of machinery!:feelsYall:

Oh very Nice, cherish that lovely piece of machinery!:feelsYall:
I do man. I actually had it out on Friday for a nice little drive. It's been kept so clean and polished in the last 14 years that it never even needed a wash. It's got a 500 horsepower 454 big block Chevy engine and a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission. This is the car:
IMG 6720

low iq autists = chris chan
high iq autists = great men of history like Augustus, Napoleon, Hitler, etc

thats why blacks cant be non nt

if i could, id give myself dyscalculia and dyslexia to be able to have a normal social life

autism makes reading social cues hard, on top of that they have obsessive personality, especially for there special interest. can be annoying real quick

I do man. I actually had it out on Friday for a nice little drive. It's been kept so clean and polished in the last 14 years that it never even needed a wash. It's got a 500 horsepower 454 big block Chevy engine and a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission. This is the car:
View attachment 1185452
Reminds me of Fast n Furious.