Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The mainstream media is starting to extend an olive branch to incels.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tKADQ5l4dFU?si=TZjbIVi0AUv6iyq8

One of these mainstream leftist outlets legit had a anthropology professor defend incels in a honest way. He was still fucked about the solution and still framed everything in a gender egalitarian way but he actually fought back against this Indian bitch who was trying to sand bag his points in why incels are delusional. It actually makes me think that the government is legit scared of the monster they created. Will they pull back gynocentric laws? Will women be discouraged from the workforce? Discuss.

He's controlled opposition at best.

Can we please just not overlook the economic and cultural conditions of today. (From the UK perspective), Many pubs, clubs, centres for meeting people, connecting, being outside your comfort zones have been closed down, whether you're in the camp of this is deliberate or whether the young are just genuinely wanting more healthier lifestyles, we've pushed all of the "real world" stuff online, and online is the most toxic place you can be now. (I get the hypocrisy of me saying this while online, but I stand by it). Ash is 100% right to call out banning dating ups. The entire societal model which is a for profit system which incentivises people/companies to extract as much profit from the world as humanly possible, in part thanks to tech has now allowed us to start harvesting up human emotion, connection and so on which is just a sick model that is destined to failure (I hope).

Most young men are sexless now. As the issue worsens those in power will desperately try to find ways to control it. Read the DHS leaks. American government at least is legitimately terrified.

View: https://youtu.be/tKADQ5l4dFU?si=TZjbIVi0AUv6iyq8

View attachment 1169721

One of these mainstream leftist outlets legit had a anthropology professor defend incels in a honest way. He was still fucked about the solution and still framed everything in a gender egalitarian way but he actually fought back against this Indian bitch who was trying to sand bag his points in why incels are delusional. It actually makes me think that the government is legit scared of the monster they created. Will they pull back gynocentric laws? Will women be discouraged from the workforce? Discuss.

They want us to die in their jew wars. Don't fall for this bullshit. In the coming years, they will want soldiers for jewkraine and China conflicts

gynocentrism must fall. Women are slaves.

I like Costello. Controlled opposition to IT maybe but not to us. He's neutral because he just goes for the hard data

there is one thing that is the bane of societal order: young men with nothing to lose.
this was the basis of the foundation of Rome, Ottoman expansion, the basis of European colonization, the basis of the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the rise of Hitler, the fall of the Eastern Bloc, modern islamic terrorism, and much more.
nowadays this number of people is skyrocketing. maybe the rise on political polarization has something to do with growing loneliness and virginity?
it's only natural the powers that be will try *something* to make people less prone to go apeshit

Let’s be real, if you’re not advocating for removing female rights then you’re controlled opposition.

This LITERAL WHO!? Does not represent us in the slightest, however I’ll watch this video and later comment about it.

So far I can say this guy isn’t stupid but he’s simply studied incel forums and other statistics and blah blah

But he doesn’t provide anything new, doesn’t really provide any solutions.

He’s not even controlled opposition because he doesn’t bring anything new and relevant to the table.

Idk he’s kind of boring

This self inflicted retardation form political desperation

I used to be the same way back in the day, when ever anyone made fun of the left or showed slight sympathy for whites I began thinking they were atomically based.

Turns 90% of what you hear is bs

There have always been excess young men because there will always be 105 males born for every 100 females.

Usually the way to get rid of these men is to start a war so you can cull some of them off.

Let’s be real, if you’re not advocating for removing female rights then you’re controlled opposition.

This LITERAL WHO!? Does not represent us in the slightest, however I won't watch this video and later comment about it.

There have always been excess young men because there will always be 105 males born for every 100 females.

Usually the way to get rid of these men is to start a war so you can cull some of them off.
Why that ratio though? What causes there to be 105 men to 100 females?

Wasn’t there a study done on the amount of men and women born during times of peace and bad times or something like that?

Someone care to tip in?

No, college researchers funded by the government are not our allies.

This LITERAL WHO!? Does not represent us in the slightest, however I’ll watch this video and later comment about it.
We need a list of demands that people most follow if they want to be pro incel, the first one should be you must support the removal of women's rights.

i would love to die in a war, i wish i was 18 in the 1940s

There's an advantage. Men have to fight for resources and mating opportunities when men outnumber women. So in theory its an evolutionary advantage. Of course for males themselves it is catastrophic, as there will be winners and losers. Practically every woman gets to continue their genes - men do not. The more there are men, the more fierce the competition, the "better" the genes for future offspring will be.

This explains also the Juggernaut law. Even 600 pound landwhales have men pining for them. No woman is pining after a 600 pound man. Ever. Anywhere.

It also allows females to be more hypergamous.

So all in all: its a beneficial trait for the gender ratios to be skewed. Just not for the males themselves. For males it means more competition, more hypergamy, more bullshit from women. But nature doesn't care and neither do women.

Can we please just not overlook the economic and cultural conditions of today. (From the UK perspective), Many pubs, clubs, centres for meeting people, connecting, being outside your comfort zones have been closed down, whether you're in the camp of this is deliberate or whether the young are just genuinely wanting more healthier lifestyles, we've pushed all of the "real world" stuff online, and online is the most toxic place you can be now. (I get the hypocrisy of me saying this while online, but I stand by it). Ash is 100% right to call out banning dating ups. The entire societal model which is a for profit system which incentivises people/companies to extract as much profit from the world as humanly possible, in part thanks to tech has now allowed us to start harvesting up human emotion, connection and so on which is just a sick model that is destined to failure (I hope).
Hold up, would you really go out to meet new people? I thought you were a recluse. Have you forgotten how hostile people are to those like us? Successful mingling seems like pure wishful thinking at this stage. You are pretty young though, I think you should get a job and maybe you'll meet a girl.

As sad as it is, this is the only way

There's an advantage. Men have to fight for resources and mating opportunities when men outnumber women. So in theory its an evolutionary advantage. Of course for males themselves it is catastrophic, as there will be winners and losers. Practically every woman gets to continue their genes - men do not. The more there are men, the more fierce the competition, the "better" the genes for future offspring will be.

This explains also the Juggernaut law. Even 600 pound landwhales have men pining for them. No woman is pining after a 600 pound man. Ever. Anywhere.

So all in all: its a beneficial trait for the gender ratios to be skewed. Just not for the males themselves. For males it means more competition, more hypergamy, more bullshit from women. But nature doesn't care and neither do women.
Born just in time to be alive during the greatest era to be a woman. Fml

the "better" the genes for future offspring will be.
What better fucking future for offsprings? Better rotting opportunities. Foids sideline like 90% of the men. Fucking misandrist bullshit.

Him and Tate are cut from the same cloth, both are grifters with different motives, it's useless.

Just accept the reality of blackpill and work your faults through it. Blackpill was never a defeatist ideology, fix what you can, don't worry about things you can't change like your race and else, then just try to live your best life, try to ascend.

Sometimes life is just too far gone, end it then or hikkamorimaxx, whatever you decide to do at least make that decision yourself and don't let life do it for you.

Wasn’t there a study done on the amount of men and women born during times of peace and bad times or something like that?

Someone care to tip in?
More sons are born during times of peace since during harsh/bad times men are made to take more risks and die. Ratio even gets to 1:1. Basically either suffer and die in bad times or rot in good times. Although, I don't agree with the thinly-veiled misandry that is muh 'evolution' and muh 'eugenics', but we do need to artificially control the number of males being born to make male labour and men taking risks more valuable.

Last edited:
It actually makes me think that the government is legit scared of the monster they created. Will they pull back gynocentric laws? Will women be discouraged from the workforce?
:lul::lul::lul: you cant be serious boyo

Most young men are sexless now. As the issue worsens those in power will desperately try to find ways to control it. Read the DHS leaks. American government at least is legitimately terrified.
I tried to look up DHS leaks and all it showed was something about police.

What did the leaks say if you can remember?

They want us to die in their jew wars. Don't fall for this bullshit. In the coming years, they will want soldiers for jewkraine and China conflicts
Dying for anyone = cucked

they pull back gynocentric laws? Will women be discouraged from the workforce? Discuss.
Lol deluded Niger they will never go back they are not scared of us they have 50000 zogbots on standby to beat us and put us in dark holes where nobody ever seen us again. You overestimate how scared people are. They aren't scared of us just think we are fucking weirdo

Born just in time to be alive during the greatest era to be a woman. Fml
Actually, the matriarchy might blow up in their face. They're taught to be hypergamous sluts, but chad isn't going to care about them in the long run.
Most foids today are gonna end up miserable spinsters, so look forward to that :feelshaha:

Actually, the matriarchy might blow up in their face. They're taught to be hypergamous sluts, but chad isn't going to care about them in the long run.
Most foids today are gonna end up miserable spinsters, so look forward to that :feelshaha:
I genuinely hope this becomes reality and isn’t a MGTOW cope

Partly true but many will eventually settle for a betabuxx once they hit the wall.

Holy fuck this is beyond brutalizing. Nature. It’s just biology. Biology has doomed us. People breeding like animals has doomed us. Baby boomers, Millenial cucks, whatever. They all wanted to pass on their genes. Today’s world is almost 100 years worth of peace. How many generations of man is that? How incredibly many? We breed like rabbits and the issue only keeps getting worse. There is no solution.

There is no fucking way out of this. It’ll keep continue like a broken wheel till we fucking die out as a species. Holy fuck. Born just in the right time to experience the motherfucking end of the world.

Hold up, would you really go out to meet new people? I thought you were a recluse. Have you forgotten how hostile people are to those like us? Successful mingling seems like pure wishful thinking at this stage.
I'm not referring to going in cold as it were, what I mean is, because bars and clubs and most forms of social life are rapidly disappearing and going online you're radically reducing the chances of even being out with friends and just getting chatting with other groups and intermingling. I was alone after a previous relationship for about 5 years, I genuinely started to believe it wouldn't ever happen for me again. But one day while at a music festival with some friends, a friend of one of my friends came along and we just hit it off and we've been so happy together since. I tried the Apps, and like Ash said, I find them insincere, fake and immoral tbh I'm not saying it can't/won't work for others. More power to you if you did make it work. I just don't see this as a viable long term thing without totally destroying maybe some of the only "truth" parts of the human experience... (Love) in it's purest expression.
You are pretty young though, I think you should get a job and maybe you'll meet a girl.
How do you know?… :fbi:

I'm not referring to going in cold as it were, what I mean is, because bars and clubs and most forms of social life are rapidly disappearing and going online you're radically reducing the chances of even being out with friends and just getting chatting with other groups and intermingling. I was alone after a previous relationship for about 5 years, I genuinely started to believe it wouldn't ever happen for me again. But one day while at a music festival with some friends, a friend of one of my friends came along and we just hit it off and we've been so happy together since. I tried the Apps, and like Ash said, I find them insincere, fake and immoral tbh I'm not saying it can't/won't work for others. More power to you if you did make it work. I just don't see this as a viable long term thing without totally destroying maybe some of the only "truth" parts of the human experience... (Love) in it's purest expression.
Young people don't go out as often anymore, especially the videogame and anime lover niche. Not working only reduces your chances of finding people to connect with. I think most are either alone or part of an already extant social group. As far as Apps go, you must be referring to Discord or something else; they are an unsatisfying substitute for meaningful relations and may as well be abstained altogether. Every online interaction is soulless, all of them are devoid of real impact and transparency.

Also, your post reads as if you were talking about having a girlfriend for five years, and that you just hit it off with another girl. Is this a copy pasta?
How do you know?… :fbi:
You said so. Aren't you a friendless NEET?

Young people don't go out as often anymore, especially the videogame and anime lover niche. Not working only reduces your chances of finding people to connect with. I think most are either alone or part of an already extant social group. As far as Apps go, you must be referring to Discord or something else; they are an unsatisfying substitute for meaningful relations and may as well be abstained altogether. Every online interaction is soulless, all of them are devoid of real impact and transparency.

Also, your post reads as if you were talking about having a girlfriend for five years, and that you just hit it off with another girl. Is this a copy pasta?
Right? I'm in a relationship (met on Hinge), but there is no way on earth I would ever go up to a woman in real life. Not because I fear rejection (I have been rejected and dumped so many times I now consider myself an expert on the experience), but because I hear so many women sharing their disgust and fear at being approached by men. The idea of hurting a woman, or making her feel uncomfortable is horrifying to me. And to have an entire room of people witness me making a woman feel uncomfortable because I tried to strike up a conversation with her would be mortifying.