Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The main reason why I oppose the LGBTQ community

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
What all LGBTQ people have in common is that they are feminists. LGBTQ is against traditional/conservative values, it makes sense why they would support womens rights. This means that the LGBTQ community is our enemy. LGBTQ is a threat to society, and they must be stopped. All incels should be against them, they are like the Jews. They don't want men like us to have power.

i can care less about the fags

Why do you care about soyciety Mr Federal Agent ?
I want society to change, but I dont think it will happen. I hope Darth Aurelius is successful in making his incel movement more popular

faggot couples = less competition in the dating market

I want society to change, but I dont think it will happen. I hope Darth Aurelius is successful in making his incel movement more popular
Power corrupts. Foids are attracted by powerful men like moths are attracted by light bulbs.

Faggots are satanic, all faggots are foids.

faggot couples = less competition in the dating market
They were not in the market from birth anyway, and you have the same proportion of lesbians on the other hand, so who cares. The LGBTQ can suck ass all they want, they have nothing to do with foids hating us for existing. Actually we could relate with the fact they are hated for no reason.

Gays would be great if they could just fuck each other and stop poking around with the patriarchal order that traditionally allowed low SMV men to at least betabuxx. BUT THEY COULDN'T HELP THEMSELVES. Now we are left to nihilism and pessimism due to their cultural brainwashing that lowered all of our SMV

They were not in the market from birth anyway, and you have the same proportion of lesbians on the other hand, so who cares. The LGBTQ can suck ass all they want, they have nothing to do with foids hating us for existing. Actually we could relate with the fact they are hated for no reason.
i think there is a lot more gays than lesbians

Gay people support womens rights, I don't like that

They are also fay gots.

If fags want to be fags it's their problem.

But the whole globohomo propaganda that is put in place around them, that has the aim of making everyone gay, encouraging all kinds of degeneracy, tuning people's body the same way a tuning fan would do with his car, and trying to ruin the lives of everyone who doesn't agree with it...
This is what's wrong.

The lgbtq community is a breeding ground for pedophiles

All LGBTQ people should be bullied, especially the faggots with LGBTQ avis on places like Facebook & Twitter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back