Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The MAIN problem with inceldom is not directly related to sex or relationships

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
The main problem with inceldom is that the your sexual worth (aka. looks) is used to measure your value in EVERY AREA OF LIFE instead of what its intended to: just sex and relationships 

Your ability to attain sex is used to measure your rewards and potential to advance in corporate jobs

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine the weight of your oppinion, regardless of if it's actually true or not

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine the default level of respect you receive from someone new

Your ability to attain sex is used to tell if you are worthy of a friendship

Your ability to attain sex is used to measure the consequences of law infringement

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine how much help from society you will receive in difficult times

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine if you will get better treatment from professional staff, better and more discounts or better/free offers

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine the probability of passing a job interview

Your ability to attain sex is used to determine if at first you are presumed guilty or innocent from crimes 

Your ability to attain sex is used to measure your amount of success if you pursue an artistic career

It sickes me so much. Looks, which serve to the function of finding a mate for reproduction, affect everything in life. Your ability to have sex determines outcomes in so many areas in life which aren't related to sex or relationships and in which sex isn't present at all. It's fucking ridiculous, unfair, and rage inducing.

Legit post. The amount of sex you have determines your social and sexual value. Every virgin man I know is some worthless loser while Chads are usually very successful and desired people.

incelman said:
Legit post. The amount of sex you have determines your social and sexual value. Every virgin man I know is some worthless loser while Chads are usually very successful and desired people.

Yea. Its not literally about the sex you get tho. Virgin chad would be equally as successful. Its your perceived ability to have sex (looks) which determines your success in all other (even completely unrelated to sex, looks or relationships at all) areas of life.

Zyros said:
Yea. Its not literally about the sex you get tho. Virgin chad would be equally as successful. Its your perceived ability to have sex (looks) which determines your success in all other (even completely unrelated to sex, looks or relationships at all) areas of life.

I don't know any virgin Chad tbh unless he is underaged. In high school, I was bullied by virgins for being an UGLY virgin. They knew I was incapable of fucking so they treated me like shit.

incelman said:
I don't know any virgin Chad tbh unless he is underaged. In high school, I was bullied by virgins for being an UGLY virgin. They knew I was incapable of fucking so they treated me like shit.

This is the key.

25 year old Chad virgin is perceived as probably an ascended angelic being who is waiting for the love of his life.

To summarize, looks are the only thing that matters

Exactly, that`s why being good looking should be a human rigth.

Zyros said:
This is the key.

25 year old Chad virgin is perceived as probably an ascended angelic being who is waiting for the love of his life.

Do you seriously know any 25 year old virgin Chad though?

incelman said:
Do you seriously know any 25 year old virgin Chad though?

Not personally. But stadistically it can happen, if therr is a certain combination of personality, ideologies...of course i am talking about VOlUNTARY virginity

Zyros said:
Not personally. But stadistically it can happen, if therr is a certain combination of personality, ideologies...of course i am talking about VOlUNTARY virginity

It can happen statistically if he has some hormonal disorder and doesn't want sex.

"Your ability to attain sex is used to measure your amount of success if you pursue an artistic career"

Thats incorrect man. Just look at Hopsin, Earl Sweetshirt and Tyler the Creator.

KilluminoidBR said:
"Your ability to attain sex is used to measure your amount of success if you pursue an artistic career"

Thats incorrect man. Just look at Hopsin, Earl Sweetshirt and Tyler the Creator.

outliers.

I hate having to look at your profile picture but all of this is true.

Exactly, that`s why being good looking should be a human rigth.

if this was a just world as all the normals seem to think it is, everyone would start from square 1 with the same looks, IQ, everything.

legit post too, that's why it's actually over for ugly virgins, over 2x if you're a manlet, i feel so fucking sorry for them. they probably won't even be able to get/hold down a fucking job, let alone get a girl.

whogivesafucc said:
if this was a just world as all the normals seem to think it is, everyone would start from square 1 with the same looks, IQ, everything.

legit post too, that's why it's actually over for ugly virgins, over 2x if you're a manlet, i feel so fucking sorry for them. they probably won't even be able to get/hold down a fucking job, let alone get a girl.

This so much. I hate the fact that humans are not equal at birth so fucking much. SO MUCH.

Thanks Chad.

I hope some Muslim throws acid at your face.