Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The main conflict in this century will be Jews and Alt Right vs Chinks

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Until recently Russia was seen as a Based alternative to the west and even potentially as liberators from ZOG since most people expected Russia to attack the west with some success (enough to destabilize them at least). But after their failure in Ukraine most of the far right has lost faith in Russia, their stock market is dead, their currency is in free fall, their economy is basically closed off from the rest of the world except for oil/gas exports and their military is too shit and incompetent to even annex backwater Ukraine. Right now they are opening bank accounts in Chinese Yuan ¥, most likely China will take over Siberia, Siberia will become part of Chinese “Special Economic Zone” and Russia will become a vassal state of China.

Because of this most of the Alt Right have changed their operative mode from destabilizing the west to being willing to work with ZOG and NATO because society being controlled by Chinks would be significantly worse and more dystopian than ZOG
48FCEA4A DA2E 4C9C B91B 3438706F42D1

Since basically all voluntary commitment and public support towards the military comes from the right wing most likely Jews will agree to end White Genocide in exchange for support from the Far Right. Then geopolitics will be a United Front of Jews and Nazis vs CCP Chinks

You're not wrong. After Russia is weakened and basically a non-issue, China will be next in the crosshairs.

Richard Spencer is just a CIA plant to act as controlled opposition. No actual far right person supports that Jewish vassal state known as Ukraine:feelsjuice:

But yea it's sad to see Russia get fucked up so badly, even if I didn't like them they where a far better alternative to globohomo or the gook world order. :fuk:

You're not wrong. After Russia is weakened and basically a non-issue, China will be next in the crosshairs.

i believe china will be the other option but i don't know, it is my guess. they are playing 4d chess in the shadows

Ya, that is why China has a tough choice to make on whether to get fully behind Russia in this conflict.

The Empire will take over Ukraine and Russia and it will be something like a 30 year process to integrate them and remake them in America's own image, build our military bases, secure sovereignty etc.

Then among other areas in the world, the Empire will start working on the Stans. And once the Empire has those, the next stage would be to work on Provinces of China who want to break away, and supporting pro-Western factions within China.

the main conflict will be between normal people and hapas

Yeah must be stupid to believe Russia getting ass beaten by subhuman ukrainians. Do you believe this? Really? It's jewish propaganda

Right now they are opening bank accounts in Chinese Yuan ¥, most likely China will take over Siberia, Siberia will become part of Chinese “Special Economic Zone”

Good. They will be protected by their brethren.

Yeah must be stupid to believe Russia getting ass beaten by subhuman ukrainians. Do you believe this? Really? It's jewish propaganda
Cope they were supposed to take Kiev within 12-74 hours they just shit the bed and are stuck in a stalemate rn

Cope they were supposed to take Kiev within 12-74 hours they just shit the bed and are stuck in a stalemate rn
Yes yes and trans women are real women

Is there any based country left? Where can a white heterosexual male go and not be inundated with woke propaganda, ethnics, or fags?

I believe there are shitton of propaganda right now, can't say anything about war for now

Is there any based country left? Where can a white heterosexual male go and not be inundated with woke propaganda, ethnics, or fags?
Sadly, nowhere.

Yes yes and trans women are real women
Ukraine’s military literally has less funding than the NYPD and they mostly have inexperienced soldiers with shit tier soviet weaponry. If Russia wasn’t completely incompetent they would have took Kiev in 12 hours and the rest of Ukraine in 3 days.

Literally everyone expected them to do this easily also. Russian state media even accidentally released a scheduled victory speech on the 4th day and had to take it down:feelshaha: No one really knows how they managed to fuck up so badly that they’ve still failed to capture Kiev or any major urban population centers after a full month (or how 4 Russian generals got killed in the process:feelskek:) but the point is that the meme of Russia being the West’s #1 competitor is dead

The CCP is playing this game like how the Jews played it a century ago. Allow every side to weaken themselves, usurp in the shadows.

Ukraine’s military literally has less funding than the NYPD and they mostly have inexperienced soldiers with shit tier soviet weaponry. If Russia wasn’t completely incompetent they would have took Kiev in 12 hours and the rest of Ukraine in 3 days.

Literally everyone expected them to do this easily also. Russian state media even accidentally released a scheduled victory speech on the 4th day and had to take it down:feelshaha: No one really knows how they managed to fuck up so badly that they’ve still failed to capture Kiev or any major urban population centers after a full month (or how 4 Russian generals got killed in the process:feelskek:) but the point is that the meme of Russia being the West’s #1 competitor is dead
They have nukes so they are wests competitor

CCP are owned by jews.

Therefore are a ZOG.

Also aren't worse than ZOG ZOG.

CCP are owned by jews.

Therefore are a ZOG.

Also aren't worse than ZOG ZOG.
I was just typing my replylo on the other thread when u posted this:feelswhere::smonk:

Richard Spencer has never been a true opponent of ZOG anyway

I hope chinks win
fuck whites
fuck jews
fuck niggers