Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The main cause of laziness is ugliness (or mental disorders but that's another discussion).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Not all ugly people are lazy, but the harsh lifestyle and the many negative effects of being ugly lead to laziness.

Scientifically speaking, laziness may stem from:

1. a lack of self-esteem (caused by your ugliness and how people treat you due to it),

2. a lack of positive recognition by others (cause you're ugly)

3. a lack of discipline stemming from low self-confidence (same thing)

4. or a lack of interest in the activity or belief in its efficacy (cause you've been depressed your whole life as a result of the way people treat you and that no girl ever gave you attention and love).

And attractive people are the opposite. They benefit from a halo effect. Everything they do is easier for them cause they've been showered in dopamine and positive reinforcement their whole life, even when they don't deserve it.

do you have a link? this actually makes a lot of sense

I agree. I refuse to work out excessively mostly because it's not going to do shit for my height, deformed skull, or my baby-sized hands and feet.

jfl look at the dude in the article. HE'S UGLY! WHAT A SURPRISE

giga IQ post. if i got positive reactions from people when i went outside, i would actually have a reason to go outside

Not all ugly people are lazy, but the harsh lifestyle and the many negative effects of being ugly lead to laziness.

1. a lack of self-esteem (caused by your ugliness and how people treat you due to it),

4. or a lack of interest in the activity or belief in its efficacy (cause you've been depressed your whole life as a result of the way people treat you and that no girl ever gave you attention and love).

And attractive people are the opposite. They benefit from a halo effect. Everything they do is easier for them cause they've been showered in dopamine and positive reinforcement their whole life, even when they don't deserve it.

I've legit known lazy above average men, but on average, uglier guys are certainly way lazier.

I think it takes a lot of delusion to be ugly and still be a hard worker. Or you gotta trick yourself into believing your work is really important.

I'am extremely lazy + suffer from anhedonia from a very young age.

View attachment 277206

jfl look at the dude in the article. HE'S UGLY! WHAT A SURPRISE
Good observation. The blackpill is all around us, and yet normies don't notice it at all.
giga IQ post. if i got positive reactions from people when i went outside, i would actually have a reason to go outside
If you got good reactions from people you would have studied harder, worked harder, gotten further in life. Especially with a cute girlfriend waiting for you, you wouldn't mind being productive all day, you'd actually want to work harder.
I've legit known lazy above average men, but on average, uglier guys are certainly way lazier.

I think it takes a lot of delusion to be ugly and still be a hard worker. Or you gotta trick yourself into believing your work is really important.
It takes a very strong sense of purpose to not be lazy as an ugly dude. Probably by having a very strict upbringing or something.
I'am extremely lazy + suffer from anhedonia from a very young age.
Anhedonia is the worst part of depression. I hate the fact that I don't even enjoy video games or movies anymore. It's like I go through life just drifting numbly, being a detached observer just wasting away slowly.

It's bad because even employers think ugly people are lazy, no one will hire me and I've applied to 140+ jobs in the last two months...

i don't think i've ever gotten any type of reaction or advice when i was faltering, besides essentially being told to "hold the line". to just keep at it basically no matter what, regardless of what happens, until the end.
this starts as soon as you stop being a little kid.

the past generation shook off so many of its responsabilities, creating an explosion of slutty mannish girls, off the leash bullies and impenetrable cliques, and a total shit culture.

now all they do is tell you is to hold the line when you start to fall apart from interacting with this shitshow, usually as early as puberty.

you see other people motivated by girlfriends, friendships, successes, opportunities. while you're reaching burnout because the urge to give up and be lazy was years ago, and you've been dragging yourself along ever since.

i don't think i've ever gotten any type of reaction or advice when i was faltering, besides essentially being told to "hold the line". to just keep at it basically no matter what, regardless of what happens, until the end.
this starts as soon as you stop being a little kid.

the past generation shook off so many of its responsabilities, creating an explosion of slutty mannish girls, off the leash bullies and impenetrable cliques, and a total shit culture.

now all they do is tell you is to hold the line when you start to fall apart from interacting with this shitshow, usually as early as puberty.

you see other people motivated by girlfriends, friendships, successes, opportunities. while you're reaching burnout because the urge to give up and be lazy was years ago, and you've been dragging yourself along ever since.
It's a really powerful snowball effect. You start being rejected in school and miss out on so many positive things that other receive, that you can never catch up. And yet you're told to suck it up and that you have to work harder than everyone else if you want a tiny portion of their happiness.

yeah, no point in putting effort in anything if you're not going to get rewarded

tfw lazy asfuck

do you have a link? this actually makes a lot of sense

Ropefuel, this process actually starts in your teens and the trajectory of your life is thus determined so.

Check out this ropefuel from wikipedia (which IncelTear won't touch).

" The timing of puberty can have important psychological and social consequences. Early maturing boys are usually taller and stronger than their friends.[33] They have the advantage in capturing the attention of potential partners and in being picked first for sports. Pubescent boys often tend to have a good body image, are more confident, secure, and more independent.[34] Late maturing boys can be less confident because of poor body image when comparing themselves to already developed friends and peers. However, early puberty is not always positive for boys; early sexual maturation in boys can be accompanied by increased aggressiveness due to the surge of hormones that affect them.[34] Because they appear older than their peers, pubescent boys may face increased social pressure to conform to adult norms; society may view them as more emotionally advanced, despite the fact that their cognitive and social development may lag behind their appearance.[34] Studies have shown that early maturing boys are more likely to be sexually active and are more likely to participate in risky behaviors.[35] "

i might do something for a few days but it's extremely rare where i do the same activity for more then 5 days.In fact only once did i do something that went beyond 5 days.it's brutal when everything looks like shit and when everything looks impossible

i might do something for a few days but it's extremely rare where i do the same activity for more then 5 days.In fact only once did i do something that went beyond 5 days.it's brutal when everything looks like shit and when everything looks impossible
There's some good news there. If you can do something for 5 days it means you can do it for longer, if you manage to get into the right mindset (which can be an overwhelming and nearly impossible task, true). But as an ugly dude all odds are stacked against you, it's hard to persevere in those conditions, you need incredible willpower.

There's some good news there. If you can do something for 5 days it means you can do it for longer, if you manage to get into the right mindset (which can be an overwhelming and nearly impossible task, true). But as an ugly dude all odds are stacked against you, it's hard to persevere in those conditions, you need incredible willpower.
i have tried a few things out.i usually grow bored of them pretty quick.bored or sad.There are only now a few activities that i can try and if i fail at all of them then i am free to ldar my entire life

I was already aware of this

someone pin this shit

Ladoanrolossus tolodirelossus. :feelscry:

Ropefuel, this process actually starts in your teens and the trajectory of your life is thus determined so.

Check out this ropefuel from wikipedia (which IncelTear won't touch).

" The timing of puberty can have important psychological and social consequences. Early maturing boys are usually taller and stronger than their friends.[33] They have the advantage in capturing the attention of potential partners and in being picked first for sports. Pubescent boys often tend to have a good body image, are more confident, secure, and more independent.[34] Late maturing boys can be less confident because of poor body image when comparing themselves to already developed friends and peers. However, early puberty is not always positive for boys; early sexual maturation in boys can be accompanied by increased aggressiveness due to the surge of hormones that affect them.[34] Because they appear older than their peers, pubescent boys may face increased social pressure to conform to adult norms; society may view them as more emotionally advanced, despite the fact that their cognitive and social development may lag behind their appearance.[34] Studies have shown that early maturing boys are more likely to be sexually active and are more likely to participate in risky behaviors.[35] "

brutal ngl

Most important of all attractive people have a reason for existing and getting out of bed every morning.

Which...

Basically boils down to them being able to hop inside someone else's bed each day lmfao.

We on the other hand don't have that "luxury" thus like any creature with a lack of a powerful guiding purpose we say to ourselves: "Fuck it, why bother" and LDAR or LDAR + utilize comfy copes.

brutal ngl

I like how "maturity" is often used by women to dismiss "immature boys" inferring its some form of personality or state of mind that causes us to be lonely. Rather than the halo of "undeveloped physical features" disqualifies" incels from the gene pool as we haven't achieved "physical maturity". While Chads get sexually rewarded, validation no matter what their personalities, emotional temperament or political stance as long as they are tall and athletic.

Water is wet thread but there you have it.

As a side note about the supposed "negative effects of early developed men" having unbridled access to 95% of girls, bull-shit.
The only known drawback is sometimes developed teenage boys can attract the attention of grown women, "female paedophiles" perhaps? Like older teachers hitting on them or women saying "he's look so much older and act so much mature. B-b-but I didn't know he was a "schoolboy" I thought his uniform was an office suit (cough bullshit)". I had a low IQ co-worker on a temp manual job who was 6 foot 2 at age 20 and said how his teenage girlfriends 30-something Mums would try and crawl into bed with him when he was 17, which creeped him.
This is addressed by wikipedia who say he might be perceived to be "mature beyond his years". Nah I think if grown men should get called paedos for liking teenage girls then grown women should get the same stigma too, until the stigma is dropped altogether.

Check out this female paedo caught bragging by phone about lusting after a 14 year old Chad after he showed interest in her. If she were a male called Jared Fogle that tape would be played ond ateline, herself named and used in court. BlackPillJesus channel.

Apologies for in advance typos, spellcheck and grammar. It's early morning and I'm all out of coffee.

Last edited:
Mega high IQ.

And despite that people will blame you for the laziness.

Makig ugly males study or work is literally torture at this point

yeah, no point in putting effort in anything if you're not going to get rewarded
The cause and effect motivation system is broken for incels

Being ugly is like putting ALL handicaps ON in your life, if male that would magnify the effect by a million times.

Water is wet. Attractive people want to show their faces and bodies to get attention, its like a drug to them. Even if they can't breath or talk they can make money just by recording their face.

true
i dont feel better after doing normie activities.

This is as i suspected