Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The macedonian language sounds fucking horrible.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

I know some Macedonians in real life and whenever they speak their language I cringe because it sounds so bad.
It sounds like a mix of Arabic, kuman, Turkish, and Slavic language.
It has to be the worst "european" language.

It is not that bad to be honest.

Almost everyone dislikes the sound of certain languages.

I bet most people dislike German

Macedonian doesnt realy exist lol. It´s just west bulgarian dialect. Macedonia itself is a bulgarian pronvince that was cut from Bulgaria thanks to a lot of things done by the serbian goverment. They wanted a smaller Bulgaria, and they managed to achieve that, well played Serbia.

I don't know where you're getting the Turkish/Arabic vibe from; it's pretty much a classic Slavic language/variant, easily accessible to other Slavic language speakers and not at all similar to Arabic.

I don't know where you're getting the Turkish/Arabic vibe from; it's pretty much a classic Slavic language/variant, easily accessible to other Slavic language speakers and not at all similar to Arabic.
It's probably because I'm used to speaking the Albanian language and hearing Slavic makes it sound very different.

The worst languages are Flemish and Swedish, actually all Scandinavian languages too.

Their cookies are 10/10

Just watched the video, and yea, everything is 100 % bulgarian language. South western dialect.

Almost everyone dislikes the sound of certain languages.

I bet most people dislike German
German is actually one of my favorites because it reminds me of based nazis.

brazilian portuguese sounds cool, but european portuguese sounds gay af

Then you have remorse for their deaths?
I hate Nazis for what they did to the German people. My grandma lost her home during the war and had to leave. This brought a lot of suffering during the early stages of her life and this caused a snowball effect which resulted in my birth.

I hate Nazis for what they did to the German people. My grandma lost her home during the war and had to leave. This brought a lot of suffering during the early stages of her life and this caused a snowball effect which resulted in my birth.
Unfortunate circumstances and coincidences have given birth to you.