Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Lucky One

ParStep

ParStep

Greycel
Hey guys, a bit new to the Incel stuff and my first post here.

I have a particular friend in college who absolutely infuriates me. I hate them with the entirety of my being but despite this, I somehow find it impossible to NOT be their friend. By all reason, they should be the definition of a beta male - not too tall, not too handsome, not too masculine, and an introvert. However, despite not being better than me in ANY way, countless girls fall for him left and right, practically begging to be his girlfriend or even just a fucktoy.

Worst thing is, HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE! He just laughs about it and shrugs it off, even when I ask about how he does it. It's like he's some sort of cruel sorcerer intent on tormenting me by seducing everyone while I'm stuck on the sidelines watching someone less interesting get every girl in sight. It seems so mundane - all he does is talk to them for five or so minutes and they're basically on their knees begging for his cock. All I want is one nice girl to have a relationship with.. ONE girl to build a life with, and they're all obsessed with some asshole who can pick and choose and leave them whenever he wants.

I have tried so hard to figure it out but there's no explanation. Best I can come up with is, "He's Lucky". Any thoughts or ideas?

How would you describe yourself OP ? Good looking avarage , height ?

How would you describe yourself OP ? Good looking avarage , height ?
About the same as my "friend". 5'10", average looking, and a much better sense of presentation than him.

I feel like your perception is either skewed or you're leaving something out
also
>first post
yeah right

About the same as my "friend". 5'10", average looking, and a much better sense of presentation than him.
You are not even an incel to begin with.....

does he do nofap? i think pheromones might have to play a part here. a lot of nofappers report foid magnetism as a superpower.