Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "The lowest tier of guys" are not even "men" according to "former femcel"

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Hey ladies. I love this subreddit and you guys. Back during my time being socially awkward and ugly, I wish this place was around. I love how tight knit this community is and how you ladies genuinely support each other and bring each other up. Unfortunately, I learned about the incels before I found out all of you existed. I was disgusted with all the misogyny, violence and flat out toxicity that came from those men. But I don't see women behaving in this way. I'd say you guys are productive, level-headed and kind hearted. Although I no longer face the same struggles, I can sympathize and I admire that through your struggle you guys have kept your dignity and morals. I just wanted to say that. When I was femcel, I didn't know the term existed yet. I was an overweight black girl (210 pounds) in a white community where most women my age were skinny blonde cheerleader types (Stacies). Only the lowest tier guys would notice me. Mostly neck beards who were desperate because the Stacies were out of their league. I'm glad I got away and eventually lost weight though. Men finally started noticing me after I graduated and moved. I'm by no means a Stacy now but I'd call myself average. I still chased men away for a while with my clinginess and low self esteem because as a younger girl, I wasn't used to male attention but now I've had a boyfriend for 2 years. I'm glad this subreddit is here to support women who are like I was and I send to you nothing but positive vibes.

I would wish she get cancer, but i think there is not enough cancer in the universe for this injustice to really be repaired. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Some of these neckbeards were probably skinny 3/10 or 4/10 guys, while she would have been a 1/10 or 2/10 fat obese black foid. And yet, this still wasn't good enough for her, let alone her obese looksmatch. Even fat and ugly bitches think they deserve Chad, female entitlement in action.

22C7640D 2391 4C09 86AA 675AD0C7B579

Some of these neckbeards were probably skinny 3/10 or 4/10 guys, while she would have been a 1/10 or 2/10 fat obese black foid. And yet, this still wasn't good enough for her, let alone her obese looksmatch. Even fat and ugly bitches think they deserve Chad, female entitlement in action.

its always some 2/10 fat negress.

we need to address the literal elephant in the room, the BWQ.

Do these people even know what involuntarily celibate means? It means that even if you wanted to, which I do, believe me, you couldn't find a partner. I exercise, I gymcel, I STEMcel, I'm doing everything I possibly can to escape this hellhole, yet nothing's working. I'd settle for my looksmatch every day of the week

Some of these neckbeards were probably skinny 3/10 or 4/10 guys, while she would have been a 1/10 or 2/10 fat obese black foid.

Exactly. She fucking claims to be incel when she had an infinite ammount of better looking males at her disposal. She is a disgusting 1-2/10 but doesnt even consider sub4 males human. Our culture did this.

Do these people even know what involuntarily celibate means?

No, they dont.

The comment section, btw:

For real, where was this place when I was 15-17? I would’ve loved it back then! I’m not really femcel anymore but I still support those who are and sympathize with them

I feel the same. I really wish this place existed back when I was 14-15 and when I needed it the most- when Stacies were always in my face showing off that they were the better half every single time, while disgusting moids I had crushes on made fun of me and jerked off to Stacies. Though I now am happy with a boyfriend,and relatively more average looking, I’m still glad this community is going on, we need to stick together and help each other out.

They are walking memes

Last edited:
Never was chlorine gas more deserving of lungs and windpipes to corrode.

Fat niggress should have no business being entitled.

>Calls self a femcel
>Admits to getting attention from guys
Classic foid intelligence

She sorts herself among the involuntarly celibate community even though she likely rejected multiple advances in her lifetime. It's not involuntary if you can get sex by walking up to a person and saying "fuck me" and have them comply without hesitation.

Foids that call themselves femcels are just foids who can't easily land a +8 male.

'femcels' are larping neckbeards lmao

Didn't read. I know I'm not a man I'm BoyMaxxing.

yup

also remember guys you can’t NEVER tell a women to bring down her standards YOURE LUCKY to have her, and SHE can DO BETTER tehheee silly boys don’t you dare say that stuff again