Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The lowest point you've ever been

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
What's the lowest point in life you've ever been at?

College, I was almost failing of my classes but still it was a miracle that I managed to graduate at all and go to grad school
However I want to go to the industry

Having no sex all through out university and going to no parties or making any friends

After the 1st few weeks it just became normal and I didn't expect anything else. I was there for 4 years it was a long drawn out blackpilling
Im in college rn and i have three years of MS ahead but i live in curryland so thats not a problem

the last 20 years are a tie

My current one, of-course.

All of my savings...were depleted in 2020 due to theft and problems.

Last edited:
Learning that my mother has cancer.

I snapped for a bit a few years ago. Was doing all sorts of research and planning (in my head) to do ER stuff for when I finally decided to checkout. Went to the psych hospital. Shrink tried to get me arrested.

For the record in case there are glowies. It was all in my head, I had no specific plans or targets and nothing written. It was just a fantasy with no grounds for arrest. (In video game)

Last edited:
There is no party/sex culture at curry unis?
Not really and even if there is its between yk the weird couple every school or college has so nobody talks about it