Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lower classes of Europe are getting muttified

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I walk the streets of West Europe and I know the dress code and thge mannerisms of the white lower classes.

The lower working class i.e the low IQ (female)white trash is getting bred by Sandniggers,Niggers and Gypys's .

After 10-20 years there will will be no more "white" lower class left over , they will be all mutts os various hues. Now we know due to location and class that different classes dont mix that means the mutts will start breeding amongst themselves.

But the lower class white males will be left partnerless and incel so I suspect maybe they may become gangster and start killing ethnics.

Europe may make a hard turn toiwards right wing politics.

Seems most likely, but even if so, there would have to be a taliban style government since most westerners are completely zogged and would need to be subjugated by an almost medieval order

We need an actual far-right backlash to occur

Heck, I'd sign up for it(in Minecraft) lmfaoooo

We need to start cleansing whole Europe before it's too late

This will become impossible eventually, because mutts who are becoming more and more every year, will vote left, turning the country into a shithole like their home country.

Remember kids:
Europe is wealthy because of Europeans.
Shitholes are shitholes because of Ethnics.
If you put Ethnics into Europe, Europe will turn into a shithole.
Normie retards can't comprehend this simple logic.

Last edited:
We need an actual far-right backlash to occur

Heck, I'd sign up for it(in Minecraft) lmfaoooo
Nigger I thought you said my posts are click bait and shieeet.

Why da fuck you here white nigger? 4 fuck sakes

This will become impossible eventually, because mutts who are becoming more and more every year, will vote left, turning the country into a shithole like their home country.

Remember kids:
Europe is wealthy because Europeans.
But when I say it.....
Nigger I thought you said my posts are click bait and shieeet.
Because all you fucking post about is stuff relating to this, you ingrate
Why da fuck you here white nigger? 4 fuck sakes
dnr

Upper class whites are really kikes most of the time too

It's over boyo

I walk the streets of West Europe and I know the dress code and thge mannerisms of the white lower classes.

The lower working class i.e the low IQ (female)white trash is getting bred by Sandniggers,Niggers and Gypys's .

After 10-20 years there will will be no more "white" lower class left over , they will be all mutts os various hues. Now we know due to location and class that different classes dont mix that means the mutts will start breeding amongst themselves.

But the lower class white males will be left partnerless and incel so I suspect maybe they may become gangster and start killing ethnics.

There will be no reaction, because people begin to think and see the world in real form only when the ground is knocked out from under their feet. For Europe to wake up, it needs total impoverishment and famine or war, so that the streets of Brussels, Paris, Berlin are hit with rockets or artillery.

We need to start cleansing whole Europe before it's too late
What da fuck u talking about nigga (to late) what to late? The upper class and middle class are white and breed amongst themselves . Niggers, sandniggers and gypsys are low IQ . the low IQ whites are finshed and are getting bred out oif existence . Duer to the fact that sandniggers, niggers and gypsysare low IQ that means due to class isolation whites are not going anywherre .Perhaps @Made in Heaven may be masterb ating to the fact that white trash is getting exterminated doesnt mean middle to upper class whites are going anywhere , infact they are breeding

Last edited:
But when I say it.....

Because all you fucking post about is stuff relating to this, you ingrate

dnr
To see the big cities of Western Europe burning in flames and empty shelves in stores will sober anyone up.

Remember kids:
Correct. Normies of course cannot comprehend this because they are a brainwashed hivemind. Truly retarded and enslaved

Upper class whites are really kikes most of the time too

It's over boyo
Yeah (some) of the white filth are Jews or fucking free mason thrash whites and must be removed from the face of the earth

To see the big cities of Western Europe burning in flames and empty shelves in stores will sober anyone up.
Maybe but maybe not. Some people in the west are just brainwashed beyond saving

Yeah (some) of the white filth are Jews or fucking free mason thrash whites and must be removed from the face of the earth
Any government employee is most likely in a secret club

At least in burgerland

It's fascinating the people who are actually okay to well off are always in an elks, Mason, or rotary club

Giga based conclusion in Minecraft

Perhaps @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven may be masterb ating to the fact that white trash is getting exterminated
I hate that muttoid jfl

I genuinely feel I'm the only one capable of saving stuff, due to my understanding of the sheer magnitude of the situation

I just need some gas-chambers & like 300k loyal followers

Correct. Normies of course cannot comprehend this because they are a brainwashed hivemind. Truly retarded and enslaved
People in war think fast, we are created for dangers and difficulties, as soon as life becomes too comfortable, people morally die.

Better than some fucking Kalergi mutt who only exists due to Jews
what ever nigga. Infact fuck it , bury da beef. Drop the fighting okay , bitch ass

what ever nigga. Infact fuck it , bury da beef. Drop the fighting okay , bitch ass
Alright, I won't be aggressive anymore if you don't chimp out

And stop speaking in nigspeak ffs, it's cancerous & low-IQ

I genuinely feel I'm the only one capable of saving stuff, due to my understanding of the sheer magnitude of the situation

I just need some gas-chambers & like 300k loyal followers
You should start a group of sorts... (in GTA 5)

Perhaps @Made in Heaven may be masterb ating to the fact that white trash is getting exterminated doesnt mean middle to upper class whites are going anywhere , infact they are breeding
He's White-skinned jfl

And he's said to me on many occasions he only "supports" what's going on because of the US in MENA, if they left & stopped interfering he said he'd support Whites in their ethnonat goals

Donkey those royalty will never be kings or queeens. The irllevant royalties are niggers.

I told everybody @Made in Heaven is masterbasting to this l.ow IQ shit.

By the waqy you posted a sandnigger with Diana but thatb white bitch made babies with a white devil . What da fuck u posting a sandniga simp 4?
Bro please stop talking in niggerish, it's so fucking annoying

Another day on .is another race war

All Europe needs is war, especially Western Europe. But unfortunately for her, no one will fight with her, because Putin's army is a joke, and no one else could fight in Europe. So that there will be a slow rot.

He's White-skinned jfl

And he's said to me on many occasions he only "supports" what's going on because of the US in MENA, if they left & stopped interfering he said he'd support Whites in their ethnonat goals
Yes, I don't care if whites have their ethnostate, especially if they became muslim, but even if they WERENT muslim, I'd still be okay with them having their own countries if they stopped war mongering in OUR countries. My poisition is not that complicated. But when you have many White people supporting Israel or JEWSA wars for the past 40-50 years, it's hard for me to really muster any sympathy for whites who complain about immigrants, since their own actions create immigrants.

Arab countries would be wealthy to if it wasn't for the forever wars done by America. Arabs are not the same as other non-Whites.

Donkey those royalty will never be kings or queeens. The irllevant royalties are niggers.

I told everybody @Made in Heaven is masterbasting to this l.ow IQ shit.

By the waqy you posted a sandnigger with Diana but thatb white bitch made babies with a white devil . What da fuck u posting a sandniga simp 4?
Don't move the goalposts now lmao.

What race war? Ask any white Euro cel and they will confirm what i said is true
I was just pointing out that every single day there is atleast one race bait/race war thread on here kek

All Europe needs is war, especially Western Europe. But unfortunately for her, no one will fight with her, because Putin's army is a joke, and no one else could fight in Europe. So that there will be a slow rot.
Nonsence.

Let Europe rot.

The lower classes will be muuts and the upperclass Original Euros then send the mutts to the meat grinder figfhting a war with russian central Asians. Whats the problem to be exterminate the lower classes?

I was just pointing out that every single day there is atleast one race bait/race war thread on here kek
Are you mad ? This is not race bait gut 100% fact. If u dont believe me ask any Euro cel.

Nonsence.

Let Europe rot.

The lower classes will be muuts and the upperclass Original Euros then send the mutts to the meat grinder figfhting a war with russian central Asians. Whats the problem to be exterminate the lower classes?
None, considering how much the political mainstream has shifted to the right since the 1980s with neoliberalism, libertarianism and social darwinism.

None, considering how much the political mainstream has shifted to the right since the 1980s with neoliberalism, libertarianism and social darwinism.
I dont understand. I never studied that stuff so please expalin to a low IQ incel in that regard.

I dont understand. I never studied that stuff so please expalin to a low IQ incel in that regard.
The rise of Reagan and Thatcher to power in the 1980s was a complete disaster for the human race.

They just want a world of identityless cultureless slaves while they retain their bloodlines and identity. A profoundly wrong and hateful plan and they're getting away with it.

The rise of Reagan and Thatcher to power in the 1980s was a complete disaster for the human race.
Explain why muthafucka. I already said I am low IQ so please explain in detail why.

How da fuck do you expect me to understand as if I am high IQ. mUthafucking bitch ass nigga

They just want a world of identityless cultureless slaves while they retain their bloodlines and identity. A profoundly wrong and hateful plan and they're getting away with it.
Exactly

Explain why muthafucka. I already said I am low IQ so please explain in detail why.

How da fuck do you expect me to understand as if I am high IQ. mUthafucking bitch ass nigga
Stop using nigspeak. Its annoying tbh

Look at you Anglo . Your grandfathers bled and fought for this Jewdified world. So please fuck off