Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The low IQpill is the worst

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Apart from having poor body genetics, mentally you’re nothing special either. Like other guys were born with great memory and ability to figure things out and find ways to make lots of money. Like you might not be stupid but you just don’t have much higher intelligence than an average person and won’t really get ahead in life because if you were born with high iq you could make lots of money and mog normies in some ways

i have 100-101 IQ from different tests
it's higher than the average for an ethnic where i live but it didn't help me mog normies and even in the business domain i wasn't really successful.
IQ is a cope

Based and relatable modcel.

Last time I was evaluated my IQ scored double digits.

Apart from having poor body genetics, mentally you’re nothing special either. Like other guys were born with great memory and ability to figure things out and find ways to make lots of money. Like you might not be stupid but you just don’t have much higher intelligence than an average person and won’t really get ahead in life because if you were born with high iq you could make lots of money and mog normies in some ways
You can still make good money if you are average intelligence.

Except when you have so much iq that all you can think about is one subject that interests you that is considered weird.
Then you're seen as weird for being interesting in something that's not related to drugs, sex, or money.

it's over

i have 100-101 IQ from different tests
it's higher than the average for an ethnic where i live but it didn't help me mog normies and even in the business domain i wasn't really successful.
IQ is a cope
But if you’re high IQ you can get into really good paying jobs or do things that make you have lots of money where you won’t even need to have a job and can be better at getting at what you want

You can still make good money if you are average intelligence.
Being high iq will help you out in so many aspects of life like drastically increasing the likely hood making money or whatever

I have an IQ of around 120 but even then I have some moments when I’m depressed and self reflect/ponder about things I’ve done and come to some ideas I wouldn’t have come to otherwise just living minute but minute and I feel DUMB as fuck.

It really feels terrible but it’s also good so you don’t become an egotistical retard with narcissistic and/or cluster b personality disorder JFL

But if you’re high IQ you can get into really good paying jobs or do things that make you have lots of money where you won’t even need to have a job and can be better at getting at what you want
yeah that's kinda true
i was pretty high iq for a sandnigger and got accepted into a medicine uni but i then ruined it and dropped out and become a wagie.
i might have caused some of my financial problems today that i could have avoided if i took advantage from my intelligence

Except when you have so much iq that all you can think about is one subject that interests you that is considered weird.

it's over
That's autism that
Often come in pairs but one doesn't imply each other.

Water is water

chink genes gave me an overall IQ in the triple digits, but my executive function scores are in the low 80s so I can't put my cognitive strength to good use.

I have 120 IQ yet I still live poor and miserable with no goals in life.

IQ and earnings are correlated, but making money through business/investing takes a bit of intelligence, way more cunning, connections, and a lot of luck. There are plenty of average-slight above average people are filthy rich, while they hire people who are leagues smarter than they are to solve problems for them and make them more money.

Yea I’m deadass retarded

The only way to make up for not having high intelligence is to have good connections, but us incels don't have that as well due to our looks ostracizing us from social circles.