Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Lounge is dead

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If you want to have a non incel related discussion, it's literally better to:

1) Take it to the sewers (where you won't get a serious response from most people)
2) Try to sneak it in Incel Discussion.

Maybe mods need to change it up a bit so more people go there, cause it's pretty discouraging even looking at posts there, as there's like 2 or 3 replies on many posts there.

i never go to the lounge seems a bit normie to me

Because it's not members only.
Why would anyone talk about their day if every visitor on the site is going to see it and screenshot it.

What would they change up in the Lounge? Also, maybe Lounge wouldn't be so unpopular if people didn't try to sneak things into Inceldom Discussion, I think. They would post it on Lounge instead.

All of this would be fixed if they just made sewer posts not increase post count

What would they change up in the Lounge? Also, maybe Lounge wouldn't be so unpopular if people didn't try to sneak things into Inceldom Discussion, I think. They would post it on Lounge instead.
I do my part and get 0 replies most the time
:cryfeels:

Because it's not members only.
Why would anyone talk about their day if every visitor on the site is going to see it and screenshot it.
do you think we should make it a member's only section?
All of this would be fixed if they just made sewer posts not increase post count
I can live with that

Put it into the suggestions section but I agree with you. The sewers fucked the lounge HARD

Nah it's ok otherwise the postmaxxing would be way too obnoxious to deal with

Then why even have sewers? The only purpose of sewers is to hook up users and make them addicted to this forum. New ranks, new color, more numbers. This is just a trap.

Then why even have sewers? The only purpose of sewers is to hook up users and make them addicted to this forum. New ranks, new color, more numbers. This is just a trap.
The sewers is for making funny/unfunny shit posts. Not post maxxing. At least that's what it was used for 4 months ago before unsettling ruined it

If you want to have a non incel related discussion, it's literally better to:

1) Take it to the sewers (where you won't get a serious response from most people)
2) Try to sneak it in Incel Discussion.

Maybe mods need to change it up a bit so more people go there, cause it's pretty discouraging even looking at posts there, as there's like 2 or 3 replies on many posts there.
haven't been on this site as much in the past few months, but on returning it all seems less active than before? what happened to all the old postmaxxers?

haven't been on this site as much in the past few months, but on returning it all seems less active than before? what happened to all the old postmaxxers?
they seemed to have all moved to the sewers posting wonderful comments like "." or "dn rd"
I tried writing about it in the suggestions page. Hope it gets heard.
It didn't start for that
that's good, postmaxxxing is retarded. At least make it enjoyable to read what you wrote, whether it's low iq. anger inducing, or funny.
Typing one word answers or quoting something on every single post is retarded.

Last edited: