Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The loud sound of couple next door having sex makes me suicidally depressed

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
its just.... makes me feel like how shitty my life is. everywhere I go I kept getting reminded of how unworthy and miserable I am.
they always do this several times a week and even one time 7 in a row.

it makes me so jealous because I never got to experience what they got, I wanna KMS so bad. life is so cruel to me for robbing the
chances I had to ever getting loved.

brb gonna install some soundproof wall to my parent's bedroom.

bro... how the fuck do u tolerate that shit im already on the verge of losing it i swear i would snap if i had to listen to all the things i could never have.

bro... how the fuck do u tolerate that shit im already on the verge of losing it i swear i would snap if i had to listen to all the things i could never have.
ikr ??? pretty high sex drives for a couple in the 40s

its just.... makes me feel like how shitty my life is. everywhere I go I kept getting reminded of how unworthy and miserable I am.
they always do this several times a week and even one time 7 in a row.

it makes me so jealous because I never got to experience what they got, I wanna KMS so bad. life is so cruel to me for robbing the
chances I had to ever getting loved.

brb gonna install some soundproof wall to my parent's bedroom.
the two times that has happened to me, I had an anxiety attack so brutal I almost ended up in the hospital

You aren't entitled to anything inklerr :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

tfw my parents get more action than I do

Muh sex is overrated self pleasure is where it's at I achieved the best orgasms with my hand (red piller et al 2020)

that's GOt to be the most annoying thing i could EveR imagine