Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The looks scale to be attractive is insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
Just saw this Reddit post of this guy asking for "how much you rate me" kind of posts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/fxy2h6/24m_excuse_the_tired_eyes_im_a_public_tax/

This guy is clearly attractive, more than most of us for sure, but see how most people (i am sure most of them are women) say he is a 6 - 7 in the looks´s scale... that is fucking insane.
This guy is easily a 8, but as you can see, women always put it hard, they want perfection or some shit, most of them are ugly as fuck too, yet they want Leonardo Dicaprio as their boyfriend.

hes good looking but has shitty frame

No, he is a 7

What is frame? sorry english is not my main language.

If this guy is a 7 then i am a 4...
frame is the body,the shoulders,how big u are,how muscular u are etc

acaso hablas español?? :feelshmm::feelsEhh:

What is frame? sorry english is not my main language.

If this guy is a 7 then i am a 4...
Of course you are, thats why you are incel.

If you were a 5, you wouldn't be incel

i'd explain :
  1. they tell him he's ugly or average
  2. he feels upset
  3. he's now in a vulnerable position where he feels like he's going to fail his biological duty (he eats the bait) and will accept any girl that ask him out
  4. low tier becky asks him out
  5. he dates her
that's how women are getting men that mog them looks wise through this predatory psyop .

Women on the internet are a lot more picky too. If he met a girl irl she would probably deepthroat him and swallow his semen.

i'd explain :
  1. they tell him he's ugly or average
  2. he feels upset
  3. he's now in a vulnerable position where he feels like he's going to fail his biological duty (he eats the bait) and will accept any girl that ask him out
  4. low tier becky asks him out
  5. he dates her
that's how women are getting men that mog them looks wise through this predatory psyop .
hahaha yeah give this dude a prize he described well the strategy theyre psycholigizing that fucking asshole of the pic
vos hablas español man?

hahaha yeah give this dude a prize he described well the strategy theyre psycholigizing that fucking asshole of the pic
( sorry , i dont understand what u mean , are u making fun of me or what ? ) srsly i can't pick the signals

frame is the body,the shoulders,how big u are,how muscular u are etc

acaso hablas español?? :feelshmm::feelsEhh:
Ah got it, and yes... mi idioma nativo es el español, muerte a las putas!
Of course you are, thats why you are incel.

If you were a 5, you wouldn't be incel
Very true and sad hahaha
Women on the internet are a lot more picky too. If he met a girl irl she would probably deepthroat him and swallow his semen.
Exactly

Ah got it, and yes... mi idioma nativo es el español, muerte a las putas!

Very true and sad hahaha

Exactly
lo sabia ,bro,lo vi en tus ojos que eras hispano hablante jejeje :feelsEhh: :feelsohh:

( sorry , i dont understand what u mean , are u making fun of me or what ? ) srsly i can't pick the signals
calm down bro,I hate sarcasm as much as you.im just low iq I was laughing how well u depicted it,and by prize was a way of saying,since u hit the nail with the description.It's what they doing to the dude of the pic haha :feelskek:

what the fuck does a 10 look like
Sw9psw96erq51

The mog never stops

lo sabia ,bro,lo vi en tus ojos que eras hispano hablante jejeje :feelsEhh: :feelsohh:

calm down bro,I hate sarcasm as much as you.im just low iq I was laughing how well u depicted it,and by prize was a way of saying,since u hit the nail with the description.It's what they doing to the dude of the pic haha :feelskek:
sorry brocel . sometimes i just dont get signals .

Hollywood looks.

mmm sweety he's a 5 he's hypermasculine for me , he'd make me scared for my life teeeheee
So you prefer your men androgynous, huh?

9314e82d f37c 49a1 aedb e34567241ae9

hes good looking. that jawline alone will get him fresh pussy. hes around a 7.5 facially. maybe its the tiredness, but hes a bit plain in terms of his mouth/ midface,

No wonder he's posting on reddit.

I literally look like an ethnic poop-stain next to him.