Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The longer i stay a virg, the more i want to blow out my fookin brains

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
When I was younger I said I'd wait till I was a responsible adult to have sex. While I was debating who would win in a fight, goku or superman, Chad was getting sucked off fml
I seriously hope this planet is reduced to dust one day

When I was younger I said I'd wait till I was a responsible adult to have sex. While I was debating who would win in a fight, goku or superman, Chad was getting sucked off fml
I seriously hope this planet is reduced to dust one day
Be glad that you still have friends

ITS over
9AbwyQ.gif

Be glad that you still have friends
I am greatful for that but fuck me man, it didn't hit me this hard till recently about how fucking important pussy is for mental growth, I still feel like a child in chads demented sick world

it didn't hit me this hard till recently about how fucking important pussy is for mental growth, I still feel like a child in chads demented sick world

My feels exactly, brother.

I am greatful for that but fuck me man, it didn't hit me this hard till recently about how fucking important pussy is for mental growth, I still feel like a child in chads demented sick world

If you do not lose your virginity by 20-ish, your entire 20s will be boring as fuck and your youth is wasted. The good thing is that you can still get that mental development later in life. It isn't simply not getting laid, it is getting rid of the feelings and habits that were created due to the years of relative isolation. A lot of stuff you need to learn seems like common sense, but the hard part is actually internalizing the confidence you need to become a normie.

The bad thing is that the change of participating in crazy partying lifestyle is gone unless you are filthy rich or a decent musician.

I'm the opposite.

The older I get the less I care about women and dating altogether. I'm damn near turning into an Asexual at this point. I guess my brain is coping with the fact that women don't want me so my brain is making me asexual

If you do not lose your virginity by 20-ish, your entire 20s will be boring as fuck and your youth is wasted. The good thing is that you can still get that mental development later in life. It isn't simply not getting laid, it is getting rid of the feelings and habits that were created due to the years of relative isolation. A lot of stuff you need to learn seems like common sense, but the hard part is actually internalizing the confidence you need to become a normie.

The bad thing is that the change of participating in crazy partying lifestyle is gone unless you are filthy rich or a decent musician.
Ur probably right but honestly I don't want that party life either, I feel like anytime I thought I had a chance with a chick, I've been productive af, it's actually insane how much power it holds over the minds of men. But I've always been somewhat autistic which I'm learning to hide well, but I feel like girls can just smell my vCard all over me, like they've got heightened senses or some shit

I'm the opposite.

The older I get the less I care about women and dating altogether. I'm damn near turning into an Asexual at this point. I guess my brain is coping with the fact that women don't want me so my brain is making me asexual
I feel like I will go down that path as well as I get older, I just keep finding myself saying why the fuck did it have to be me suffering with this shit, it's just made me so damn depressed, when I was younger I felt way more optimistic with my copes such as anime and cartoons, but now I realise the heroes were all chads so wtf do they have to complain about

I'm the opposite.

maybe your testosterone is lowering tbh