Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The loneliness stays with me.

What is life like for you now?

• It’s Over (no social life)

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Mental, Emotional, physical torture from normies

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • A high paying job and status

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • A family that loves me

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Completely defeated (no longer have a purpose)

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
My talking and eating interactions have been less and less throughout the year I can go up to 8 hours a day without doing either. I talk more in my head now than I ever did. This forum is my only source of social interaction as it was given to me by society and status. Being undesirable and having nothing of worth besides intelligence has brought most of us here. I’m descending into a dark prism where they’re no new copes, only the silence in my head, and possible emotional/verbal mistreatment from normies. :feelscry:

Pretty over tbh. No social interaction except for work.

at least you have a taste for japanese horror stories
Saya No Uta was really good

at least you have a taste for japanese horror stories
Saya No Uta was really good
It was eerie when I played it in 2012 as a 15 year old but that’s when i learned more about the author and why he did that way.

It was eerie when I played it in 2012 as a 15 year old but that’s when i learned more about the author and why he did that way.
can you recommend anything else from him? honestly I never bothered looking into him

My talking and eating interactions have been less and less throughout the year I can go up to 8 hours a day without doing either. I talk more in my head now than I ever did.

And let me guess, you do make some simple mistakes while talking, right?

And let me guess, you do make some simple mistakes while talking, right?
Yes sometimes I speak too quickly or hold back from saying something.
can you recommend anything else from him? honestly I never bothered looking into him
He wrote a lot more stuff but most of it only last like two years and they have long stretches between release dates and he works with other people projects so it’s hard to keep up. He worked with the black Lagoon novels and that is easy to keep up with its about rouge pirates and go against crime families from around the world on a island.

As for games Psycho-Pass is something he worked on but it’s different form the characters in the anime.

Last edited:
At least I have a family that loves me (some members at least). But my family has fights and problems all the time.

over tbh, everything is pointless, Im always sad and Im just waiting for my death

I planted a tree

The voices in our heads keep us company.