Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the london mayor is a pathetic feminist cuck

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
sadiq khan is the mayor of my great city and he is a retarded cuck. it is embarrassing.

here is another video about the feminist march. it has 12 likes and 0 dislikes. i want to get the dislike ratio to at least half.

feminists are so fucking retarded and the fact that they get taken seriously by anyone is very disturbing to me.

What rights dont they have not being harrassed and the threat of violence isnt a right its just something people shouldnt have happen to them they cant clearly state rights in which they are oppressed because they arent. They would be like well im discriminated in the work place because I cant be in charge. Because women choose not to lead they confuse biology and rights all the time women are naturally going to want to do certain things based on biology not because they arent allowed to do things.

Ever since this Paki fuck took charge as Londons mayor, the city has become a third world shithole. The city's knife crime is up and has become worse than New Yorks murder rate, but all he cares about is attending faggot and feminist rallies.

Last edited:
Ever since this Paki fuck took charge as Londons mayor, the city has become a third world shithole. The city's knife crime is up and has become worse than New Yorks murder rate, but all he cares about is attending faggot and feminist rallies.

Is this a trend in non white leaders, they just want to bring down the city's value so more of his kind can live there cheaply.

London is a shit city

Lmao
Pointing out the obvious, are we?

Its over 4 cUK Land.

never began for (((London)))