Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The loli I've been stalking online since corona(6 months) turns out to be 5'11

5'11 at 14 ?
Nice larp bro.
no larp it's fucking legit she's huge
many times when I walk up to foid and say hi she runs away with some excuse that she has to go/she's busy or whatever
You fantasize over non existing characters to avoid real foids irl, and thus you're doing them a favor because they hate when we hold steady. Moreover foids know how to make a business out of this "loli" trend and if you're giving them your attention now, you'll be giving them your pennies tommorow. And finally if you spent your youth alienated by this virtual cope, you'll wake up one day and realize that some how it's time to settle in reality and accept anything as long as you have a chance to climb on the bandwagon, which is most of the time a polyamorous situation as an orbiter of a landwhale, or just the "nice uncle" who feed Chad's children in the hope to fuck mamma one day.
what the fuck are you talking about she's as real as it gets

you were stalking a loli?

IT include me in the screenshot
sounds like something you would approve of should of said based.

I saw loli in the title so I clicked but I was dissapointed to find out that he meant a 3D foid

At that height she is no longer a loli, even if she is young or underage.

So over though. I remember seeing a gril who was about 6'1, killed me inside
legit to be a real man nowadays you have 6'6, and you need be 6'10 to mog the tallest 6'9 Russian foid record holder

pm pic id rate

There's a difference between the public image of Belle Delphine and the business girl she is in real life, for example. Don't be a retard pls.

There's a difference between the public image of Belle Delphine and the business girl she is in real life, for example. Don't be a retard pls.
lol she has like 2 pics online and a few more on school site

There's a difference between what you see of her (the perfect loli gf) and who she is (the tall dominatrix who doesn't give a shit about 99% of the male population and is probably lesbian).

Brutal barbacuepill.

not doxing myself and my massive oneitis for fucks sake no pms :feelskek:

It's common in Germanic and nordic European countries. I'm 5'8 and I've been height mogged by young teen foids countless times.

you must breed with her at any cost

you must breed with her at any cost
I know :feelsmega: it's my only chance to have 6'5 Chad sons
If she feels like she saw you somewhere before or she keeps seeing you and then you try to cold approach she might call police or run away dead srs.
I am not even talking about how old you are or how old you look.
btw how long would you say I wait for the approach? I'll have to wait a few days obviously, I was thinking 9 and then it can be called a 'coincidence' that I see her again. if I wait too long I'll want to rope and probably get cucked by some high school chad

Last edited:
It's common in Germanic and nordic European countries. I'm 5'8 and I've been height mogged by young teen foids countless times.
You're 5'8 in Northern Europe?

Brutal.

"I met one 5'11 girl so that implies it's over for Sub 6'5 men"
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Where you seeing these Amazonian Lolis jfl

btw how long would you say I wait for the approach? I'll have to wait a few days obviously, I was thinking 9 and then it can be called a 'coincidence' that I see her again. if I wait too long I'll want to rope and probably get cucked by some high school chad
Make sure she notices you, but make it seem organic. Don't fucking linger around her or do any creepy shit. Just get on the same bus as her or something. When you do try to make a move, make it seem as organic as possible.
If you lingered, followed, or stared at her in the past forget it, this is how you get a restraining order.
If you look older than 20, forget it, this is how you get arrested. You may feel like you have a chance however minuscule, but you don't. The reluctance alone from being approached like that is so high you have basically no chance, especially if you did any of mistakes above.
Also don't wait too long, week is enough, that way it seems like it's you schedule.

seeing girls who are over 5'10+ in london is normal.it's so fucking over for incels like me kek.at this stage,i might as well try to become a rapper.It's quickly becoming the only way to "ascend".Monemaxxing is a joke unless you are a millionaire.Even if you want to thirdworldmaxxx(seamaxx) you still need a good quantity of money to survive over there.

Make sure she notices you, but make it seem organic. Don't fucking linger around her or do any creepy shit. Just get on the same bus as her or something. When you do try to make a move, make it seem as organic as possible.
If you lingered, followed, or stared at her in the past forget it, this is how you get a restraining order.
If you look older than 20, forget it, this is how you get arrested. You may feel like you have a chance however minuscule, but you don't. The reluctance alone from being approached like that is so high you have basically no chance, especially if you did any of mistakes above.
Also don't wait too long, week is enough, that way it seems like it's you schedule.
thanks boyo, I see you're fully redpilled. I was myself but I feel like a beta cuckold these days. being a 26 year old virgin does that to you. well 2 years ago some roastie asked for my ID so maybe I can pass as 20 :feelskek: I already did the bus thing but I can't approach her when her entire family is there :lul: she seemed slightly receptive at first but looked away after you know how it goes :feelsrope:I'm coping by saying that she's just shy :lul: maybe I'll just wait at the bus stop she gets off next time and pray her mother won't take her home from there. I think I'll try next wednesday but not 100% I see her, depends on class schedule. I have been cooming to her pics for a while now, maybe that's a bad idea :waitwhat:

thanks boyo, I see you're fully redpilled. I was myself but I feel like a beta cuckold these days. being a 26 year old virgin does that to you. well 2 years ago some roastie asked for my ID so maybe I can pass as 20 :feelskek: I already did the bus thing but I can't approach her when her entire family is there :lul: she seemed slightly receptive at first but looked away after you know how it goes :feelsrope:I'm coping by saying that she's just shy :lul: maybe I'll just wait at the bus stop she gets off next time and pray her mother won't take her home from there. I think I'll try next wednesday but not 100% I see her, depends on class schedule. I have been cooming to her pics for a while now, maybe that's a bad idea :waitwhat:
Dude forget it. This shit is trouble. Big time.

Dude forget it. This shit is trouble. Big time.
gotta get rejected before I give up such a prime loli :feelsmusic: what's the worst that could happen right :feelzez: btw she's 14 I could check online

Last edited:
Seen her today on the bus. It's actually fucking over. Why live as a sub 6'5 male in 2020? She was squatting in group photos apparently, her massive skull should've been a dead giveaway. She brutally mogs all her friends. And she's only like 14 or 15 at most so this may not even be her final form. :lul::lul::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: I mean sure she seemed tall I thought hey she's maybe 5'8 at most that's pretty tall right no she's fucking 5'11 :feelsrope:
Low-inhib mogs me to oblivion
I can barely look a foid in the eyes

Let her sit on youre face and eat her out till she cums she will see you as chad no matter what then

tfw im 5 ft 11 aswell and im 16 jfl its so over

She can't be illegal if she's a 1000 year old dragon or has 98" tits either.
For all intents and purposes, all depicted characters are age 18 or above unless specified otherwise

Entire squad

For all intents and purposes, all depicted characters are age 18 or above unless specified otherwise

View attachment 341360
It's ok though, better to go after dudes jacking it to a 2d apparition with horns & a tail as opposed to actual gangs of kiddy fiddlers knocking up 12 year old & turning them into drug addicts.

It's ok though, better to go after dudes jacking it to a 2d apparition with horns & a tail as opposed to actual gangs of kiddy fiddlers knocking up 12 year old & turning them into drug addicts.
I still don't see how viewing pictures of and actually raping are two in the same in the eyes of the law

Yes people are growing bigger becouse food diversity

I still don't see how viewing pictures of and actually raping are two in the same in the eyes of the law
Clown world. All copes are denied & you have conflicting parties, gotta arrest peados but then certain minorities or religious groups come out head & shoulders above others in terms of representation versus population percentage & that's no good as it would be in direct conflict with discrimination Olympics narratives & go against the multiculturalism agenda being palatable for the masses.
she skullmogged her mom at age 7 :lul:
Giga Chad daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back