Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the lionpill cremated me

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★

women are clearly attracted to the ultimate chad beast. the lion is a chad in every way. an alpha beast with big dick and powerful muscles. look how they are subconsciously attracted to this dominant creature. their reptile brains cannot override their biological instincts. the lion king movie will break all records this summer :feelshaha:

JFL if you arent a big cat in 2019

That motherfucking avi jesus wtf?????

It’s OVER if you aren’t prime Simba in 2019

What part of your body is that, thigh, belly?

Ignored OP just for the avi

Yes op, you’ll have to explain these stretch.
Don’t tell me they’re yours.

thats an image off google but it respresents my actual stretch marks very closely. mine are on my back, inner thighs and ass cheeks. i have shit tier skin due to what i believe is a zinc deficiency. i have never been fat or overweight my whole life and still got ripped to shreds. its complete bullshit. my only plan is to tattoomaxx my entire body which will hopefully mask them somewhat (though you will still be able to feel them). if i can facemaxx, and statusmaxx is it possible i can still ascend even with my shit tier skin? somedays i feel like nothing is even worth it when i have permanently deformed skin

thats an image off google but it respresents my actual stretch marks very closely. mine are on my back, inner thighs and ass cheeks. i have shit tier skin due to what i believe is a zinc deficiency. i have never been fat or overweight my whole life and still got ripped to shreds. its complete bullshit. my only plan is to tattoomaxx my entire body which will hopefully mask them somewhat (though you will still be able to feel them). if i can facemaxx, and statusmaxx is it possible i can still ascend even with my shit tier skin? somedays i feel like nothing is even worth it when i have permanently deformed skin
Stretch marks can be removed unlike your face

I don’t think a woman will feel confortable with your stretch, unless you tell her immediately that it is a part of you that you cannot change.

Can’t help on the tattoos, don’t own any.
I cannot give you advice here buddycel, perhaps have vitamins supplements ?

Stretch marks can be removed unlike your face
negative, they cannot. i have tried laser surgery when i was younger and it is a scam. the texture of the marks is still permanently indented into my skin. as for the color, it mightve went from purple to a lighter shade of pinkish/white but they are still very visible. the best analogy i heard is that fixing a stretch mark is akin to fixing a plastic bag that has been stretched. it is quite frankly impossible to return it to normal.

I don’t think a woman will feel confortable with your stretch, unless you tell her immediately that it is a part of you that you cannot change.

Can’t help on the tattoos, don’t own any.
I cannot give you advice here buddycel, perhaps have vitamins supplements ?

i take zinc supplements and fish oil to help but it doesnt do much. the biggest blackpill for me is that i could win the lottery, get surgery to bring my face to a 9/10, and put on 30 pounds of lean mass, and at the end of the day id still be "deformed". nothing will ever change that. its brutal to be honest.

They are basically attracted to anything that is not an ugly human male, what is new here?

feelsbadman

I see many people have trypophobia

Chad and his GF's best friend meet for the first time...

Alexsbf

Wish I had my old sig now

It's bullshit. It takes lion literally 5 seconds to cum. They are not suitable for sex.

in more concerned with human competitors

lions: high fighting success, violent, and norwood 0.. makes perfect sense.

It’s OVER if you aren’t prime Simba in 2019
She's going to end up as food for lions. After all, without weapons, that's what lions would see us as. Food.

negative, they cannot. i have tried laser surgery when i was younger and it is a scam. the texture of the marks is still permanently indented into my skin. as for the color, it mightve went from purple to a lighter shade of pinkish/white but they are still very visible. the best analogy i heard is that fixing a stretch mark is akin to fixing a plastic bag that has been stretched. it is quite frankly impossible to return it to normal.

i take zinc supplements and fish oil to help but it doesnt do much. the biggest blackpill for me is that i could win the lottery, get surgery to bring my face to a 9/10, and put on 30 pounds of lean mass, and at the end of the day id still be "deformed". nothing will ever change that. its brutal to be honest.

Tattoomaxx and then create an elaborate story about being attacked by piranhas in South America to explain the texture.

Tattoomaxx and then create an elaborate story about being attacked by piranhas in South America to explain the texture.
wondering if this is legit. cant tell if serious tbh

The one where she’s kissing it hurts me, I would do anything to have a sweet girl love me and kiss me:feels:

She's going to end up as food for lions. After all, without weapons, that's what lions would see us as. Food.

I'm sure she knows that. Fact is she would rather be eaten alive screaming for life than show affection to an Incel.

foids would rather have sex with and then get mauled by a lion than have sex with an incel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back