Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The life of Korean men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is male privilege :feelsclown:

Ready... Aim... Fire!!

meanwhile their women are real busy fucking american and european chads, while they rot away in camps... but no, apparently muh women are opressed

How can anyone look at those alien whores and think to themselves "yeah I want to cum inside them"?

male privilege is enslaving your ass cheeks off every single second and not being able to have any breaks while a foid whos living in southern California is bitching about how hard she has it despite being comfortable in her own home.

brutal ngl, men wasted 2 years of their life risking death with no reward while women using that 2 years to make progress in their careers for free and look down on men risking their lives as if they are smarter when they are not

How can anyone look at those alien whores and think to themselves "yeah I want to cum inside them"?
A lot of people apparently.

The average korean foid simp looks like this tho:

Last country I would evER fight for stopped existing in 1945

i got drafted too. while foids sit at home and make fun of me

Alienpill.

The reality is even worse though: Koreans without plastic surgery and 5kg of fakeup look like eskimos.

brutal ngl, men wasted 2 years of their life risking death with no reward while women using that 2 years to make progress in their careers for free and look down on men risking their lives as if they are smarter when they are not
insane how males are cucked.

"male privilege" is just chad privilege

its ovER for korean men

insane how males are cucked.
its even more insane how women these days talk as if they're better than men cause they are more advance on their career ngl, with how much soyciety support foids and draging men down ofc they gonna have more opportunities, and so many cuck think this is 'equality'

How did you get to know this image?:feelskek: Yeah, it represented our reality so well that it became a meme.