Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The life of chad

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Taken from another forum

"I've worked 14 nights as a bouncer and have gotten 2 slays and one number of a girl I'm arranging to meet
The girl who gave me her number walked up to me at the end of the night when the music had finished and said "hey, how are you? this is kind of embarrassing but I've been looking at you all night"

In both cases where I slayed I got approached by multiple girls from the same group who started interacting with me before the one who was most eager basically said to me she wanted to meet when I finished work and go back with me
For the first slay I got a hot girl, for the second slay my chances with the hot girl got sabotaged by the less attractive friend so I just took the guaranteed slay of the less attractive one, once I have a few more slays under my belt I will hold out for the hot ones

This job suits my personality so much because when a girl comes onto me I can just be stern and dull looking but so long as I show I'm interested in having a conversation the girl will stay engaged because I can use the excuse of "I can't dance or play your stupid drunken games while I'm working" There's been many times when I've been a client in a night club and if a girl came onto me when I wasn't drunk enough to engage with her childish dancing shit she would accuse me of being no fun/boring

In terms of females just providing validation that led to nothing I had a hot south american girl grab me by the arm from behind while she started speaking to me and later grab my pec while saying something about me to her friends

If you are a 6/10 and you are working a minimum wage job that isn't bar/club security you are low IQ"

"Wow, he must have a really good personality" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I got hired as a barback (a bartender’s minion) at a downtown bar and it was absolute hell. I quit after the first night.

Omar Manteen is a national hero.

I worked as a bouncer for 2 months and I got puked on twice and that's about it.

There's been many times when I've been a client in a night club and if a girl came onto me
Not applicable to me tbh.

Imagine being chad and being extremely privileged in everything you do
full

So he gets groped by foids and its ok yet leddit would have a meltdown if it was the other way round

I got hired as a barback (a bartender’s minion) at a downtown bar and it was absolute hell. I quit after the first night.
Suifuel ngl.Bartennder as an incel must be brutal