Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The life of an ugly man, using food comparison.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When you are born ugly, it's like everyone in the world is eating and you are starving to death.

While you starve, people tell you that, if you improve yourself enough, you maybe, later in life, will get a taste of an awful dish once a month, but you have to pay for it and stick to that dish.

Without any warning, that dish could disappear and you would stop eating.

Oh, and by the way, eating is not that important, you should focus to breathing, you silly inkwell.

women don't owe you love or sex:soy::soy::soy:

Oh, and by the way, eating is not that important, you should focus to breathing, you silly inkwell.

You are not entitled to breath brah.

And someone who has better dishes to eat might come to eat from your plate

Mogging feels like breathing. Being ugly makes me feel like im a drowning human.

Also, people around you keep talking about eating, how it's the greatest, most important thing in life, but damn you if you ever whine about starving.

using the OP's analogy, here's dining options:

Chads - buffet dining and gourmet meals
Normies - frozen meals/fast food
Incels - soylent cow pies

I've never eaten and I'm dead soon

"I-it's not the same as food, it's not vital! You're not entitled to love you inkel!!!!! You don't deserve to experience hugs, kisses, cuddling, sex, relaitonships!!!!"

Meanwhile the scientific community agrees that a relationship is the most powerful healing agent in the world when it comes to men's mental health.

12:53

Just settle for this moldy 32 year old sandwich bro.

Chads eat the best food in the world while still fresh, much more than what they need, and IF you're lucky you can get some spoiled leftovers if you pay high money for it. If you complain, you're a food-hater and deserves further ostracism and bullying.

Yes this is exactly how it feels

The amount of cucks answering to this thread (featured on IT, btw) is outstanding. "Sex isn't really important, man!" "i'm a foid and while i'm not good looking i've got no issues having sex".

It's like they just read a specific thread without the knowledge of the previous 2039290 discussion about how women have access to sex in a heartbeat, even ugly ones.

I guess the only thing that they correctly pointed out is that the use of commas in my opening is really shitty, congrats i guess.

Fucking cucks, i'd murder you all (in minecraft) if i could.