Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the life of an incel and the mind of an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
You room is not a place where you stay, its a place where u exist. Time ceases to have any meaning, minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days ,days turn to weeks, weeks,turn to months and years just pass you by. Every morning and every night feel the same. Your head literally feels like a foggy forest where you are some rotting corpse existing in the infinite forest. You try to scream but there is no one to find you, only predators lurking waiting to chew on your decaying flesh and bones. And every now and then a bright light a glimmer of hope if you will, appears only to disappear in the infinite foggy forest and remind you where you belong. A life devoid of any touch smell and sense , just a consciousness wondering through a black void of nothingness . A black hole with an infinite capacity to absorb only misery and suffering :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

A focused incel mind is sharper than chad’s jawline and can pierce through stone.

Completely agree. My room has basically become a prison and there's no way out

Rob Dougan 's Clubbed to death (the popular matrix track) is basically how I feel .