Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The life of a hard working man

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
A real man must work hard, be a slave to his company, pay taxes that go to support single mothers and thus other men's children, he must be willing to give his life for his nation (or more accurately, the women of his nation), be the one to make 80% of the effort in starting a relationship, put up with endless shit during that relationship, shower the woman with gifts, commit to that woman by offering her an expensive ring, pay for his daughter's wedding, be the only one who makes an effort to save a marriage (which makes sense because men are always the problem), put up with a woman leaving you and taking half of your hard-earned wealth, pay money to support her new lifestyle while she's being rammed by chad, pay money to raise the kids who you are not allowed to see and who are being raised to hate you for no reason other that their mother is vindictive and resents you for not being good enough.

But expecting love that was promised by society means you want a rape slave, you misogynistic piece of scum.

i remember when my dad was crying about how he said hello to everyone everyday he went to work and no one replied to him, haha

i remember when my dad was crying about how he said hello to everyone everyday he went to work and no one replied to him, haha
fuck its even over for ur dad.

just lol at men and their lives.

FUCK FEMALE PRIVILEGE

Lol normies always encouraged me to say hello to people but I knew how cucked that was even before the blackpill

Cartoon of the average working beta cuck.

It was never our life to live or begin with...

Last edited:
Lmao you know its over when even your dads a loser.

This is exclusive to males, fuck female privilege and fuck society for demanding every male tries his best to be an ultra normie or else has to be miserable and suffer over 10000000 awkward situations just going to school/work

Let's be fair, wageslaving sucks. We have no choice.

That dad story made me fucking side.

PS. is this site slow as fuck for anyone?

And that of course, if he has a woman. There are men that work 12 hours a day and get no pussy at all

:(

A real man must work hard, be a slave to his company, pay taxes that go to support single mothers and thus other men's children, he must be willing to give his life for his nation (or more accurately, the women of his nation), be the one to make 80% of the effort in starting a relationship, put up with endless shit during that relationship, shower the woman with gifts, commit to that woman by offering her an expensive ring, pay for his daughter's wedding, be the only one who makes an effort to save a marriage (which makes sense because men are always the problem), put up with a woman leaving you and taking half of your hard-earned wealth, pay money to support her new lifestyle while she's being rammed by chad, pay money to raise the kids who you are not allowed to see and who are being raised to hate you for no reason other that their mother is vindictive and resents you for not being good enough.

But expecting love that was promised by society means you want a rape slave, you misogynistic piece of scum.

The american dream is great, isn't it?

*western dream then

My dad was divorce raped by my mom (I was 7-8 yrs. old or so) and didn't 100% really understand what was going on until he told me he was leaving my life and moving in with his brother a state over. Only a year passed after that when (I'm to assume) he died in his sleep and his heavy drinking/heavy smoking is what helped lead to that end. He was 51. Yes, I cried and its the only relative I cried about dying in my life. Now nothing really makes me cry, unless I'm drunk as shit, then anything can make me cry... like the last episode of Courage The Cowardly Dog.. sips beer ..

but anyways... yeah, I'm hoping I die from alcohol poisoning or just drink myself to numbness before hanging myself.

Fucking contributing to a society that despises you. The only thing an ugly incel should be doing is leeching off the system

Honestly, wagecucking is just sad. I fucking hate it, I cannot understand how people can enjoy this shit.